Microsoft Rewards MyVip Rank

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards MyVip Rank in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My current MyVip rank in Microsoft Rewards is 1 star which earns me 20 points for every dollar spent. Am I able to rank up MyVip or is my rank... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cwizzler, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Cwizzler
    Cwizzler Guest

My current MyVip rank in Microsoft Rewards is 1 star which earns me 20 points for every dollar spent. Am I able to rank up MyVip or is my rank permanent?

:)

Cwizzler, Jul 5, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Jul 5, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Changing region

Hello Null Logic Nova,

It is no longer possible to change the region of your Xbox Live Rewards account, since we have disabled new user registrations for your region. If you choose not to change your region, your deposits will continue to fail, and your Credits will remain in
    your Xbox Live Rewards account. Since these Credits will still be in your account at the time of the transition, these funds will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalogue. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making
    the transition to Microsoft Rewards.

Since Xbox Live Rewards is ending, your Xbox Live Rewards account will be closed. However, we will transfer over any MyVIP progress you may have had, which are associated with certain benefits in Microsoft Rewards:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards programme. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period until
    31 December 2018. Click here to learn more.

Note that we are referring to opting out of Xbox Live Rewards. If you opt out of Xbox Live Rewards you will immediately close your account and that information will not be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, and your pending funds
    will be scheduled for a deposit that will occur by the time of the transition to Microsoft Rewards for your region.

XBLRewards8, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the VIP program was only available on the Xbox Rewards program it's not available through the Microsoft Rewards program. If you had a star level in the Xbox Rewards program that was transferred to the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll keep those benefits
    until December 31, 2018. Otherwise the Microsoft Rewards program has 2 tiers. Level 1 and Level 2. You have to earn a certain amount of points each month to reach level 2 (which should only take a couple of days) and then you earn discounts on the items you
    can redeem from the program and earn up to 20 points back on every $1.00 you spend.

Smwutches, Jul 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: