Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working

Discus and support Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently used 4000 of my Microsoft rewards points to redeem 660 minecoins. The problem is, It used up my points but I haven't gotten any minecoins.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hamburger_778, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working

I recently used 4000 of my Microsoft rewards points to redeem 660 minecoins. The problem is, It used up my points but I haven't gotten any minecoins. Not even a confirmation email or anything. I tried to fill out a support request but for issues concerning prize redemption you need to have a order confirmation number. Again I never got any email or anything that could give me that number. I still put in a support request but have only received an automated email and nothing else as of yesterday. I would really appreciate help or assistance with receiving said minecoins, it at least getting my 4000 rewards points back.

:)

hamburger_778, Jul 31, 2022
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why Cant i Redeem My Robux but i can Redeem MineCoins

Hello Edvin O, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you are experiencing difficulties redeeming Robux but are able to redeem MineCoins in your Microsoft Rewards account, there may be several possible reasons for this difference:

There may be specific restrictions or limitations on the Microsoft Rewards platform that affect the redemption of certain products or virtual currencies. Microsoft Rewards policies may not allow direct redemption of Robux, while they allow redemption of MineCoins.

Microsoft Rewards may have specific commercial agreements with certain companies or services, which could affect the availability of product or virtual currency redemptions. There may be a partnership or agreement to allow the redemption of MineCoins, but not for Robux.

Commercial policies and agreements may change over time, which could affect the availability to redeem different products or virtual currencies in Microsoft Rewards. There may have been recent policy changes that have affected Robux redemption.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. hamburger_778 Win User

Ok I found the code one of them worked but now one of them says I already redeemed it
  4. Smwutches Win User

Check your order history on the redemption page. It'll usually either have the code listed there or have an option to resend the email. Otherwise, you'll want to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the site.
  5. Pierce H. Win User

How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

Hi BravepotPro1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community! I'm here to help! You can redeem your Microsoft Rewards Points for Minecoins digital codes. For example, this reward is for 330 Minecoins: https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/000400000357 After receiving your redemption code, use your browser to log into your Microsoft Account and redeem your code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/. Your Minecoins will be added to your account to be used on any Bedrock edition platform (with the exception of Playstation).

I hope this answers your question. If you need more help, feel free to reach out here!

-
  6. - AJ - Win User

My onedrive storage was full when I redeemed something. How can I get it?

Hi, Leonardo! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your Minecoins redemption.

May I ask how did you redeem these Minecoins? Was it done via Microsoft Rewards, a Gift Card, or a different method?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards minecoin redemption not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards minecoin

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4