Microsoft rewards in colombia

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in colombia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will we have xbox live rewards in Colombia? Because the service has existed for a long time and there is still no indication of an adaptation to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samuelGames, Oct 4, 2020.

1. samuelGames
    samuelGames Guest

When will we have xbox live rewards in Colombia?

Because the service has existed for a long time and there is still no indication of an adaptation to the Colombian market and it has also adapted to other parts of Latin America and as colombians we feel excluded.

:)

samuelGames, Oct 4, 2020
  2. TX CANCER XT l Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Necesitamos el XBOX LIVE REWARDS en colombia, cuando lo implementeran?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Hey TX Cancer,

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you

Best wishes
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

Hi Hunter,

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions.
    For more information on our exporting practices, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/exporting/default.aspx.

You can check the Supported countries and if and when Uruguay is added it will show there. As
    there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this post.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

Xbox Rewards Colombia

hello :)

Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you ;)

Thanks

Bye
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards arrive in Colombia?]

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

Unfortunately that type of information is not available or disclosed to the general public or even customer support, so there won't be anyone that could give you a definitive answer for that. All we can say is that Microsoft is always expanding it's services
    and the services you want could come to your region at some point in the future, but there are too many variables to say for sure. To give you a better idea, there are many technicalities when it comes to providing a service in another country, for example;
    a region may have rules and regulations that could prevent a certain company from partaking in business practices, so it's not always possible for Microsoft to provide services to every region without abiding to those the regional laws among other obstacles
    that may prevent a service from being available in certain regions.

As that is the only answer to this specific question, we will be locking this thread from further comment to prevent clutter on the forums. If you have any different questions or concerns, please create a new thread and we will be happy to answer. Thank
    you for understanding!
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards in colombia - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards colombia

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  10. Alternative way to get Microsoft reward in colombia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative way to get Microsoft reward in colombia: Hello good afternoon I would like to ask in even if Microsoft Awards arent avalable in Colombia, i can still only get xbox gift cards, by getting the points as i play woth the app. I know some...