Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points!

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards glitch robs me of my points! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fwesher, Jun 8, 2021.

1. fwesher
    fwesher Guest

Recently I was checking Microsoft Rewards for the first time in a bit, and so I noticed a Gears 5 challenge that seemed fun and rewarding. I got the necessary achievement and went back to the rewards app to redeem it. Before I was able to redeem the points I had to donate to a "foundation of choice", in which it said that Microsoft would "match my point donation", so I choose the Wildlife Foundation, (the one with the panda logo for 1,000 points), and donated. Right after I didn't get the match back, which was weird, so I clicked on the redeem button thinking it would happen then, but suprise, it didn't. I lost progress to my goal which was upsetting, and I spent a while getting the achievement. I got the 500 achievement points but lost my 1000 points, a really annoying trade-off to say the least. I'd really like for Microsoft to fix this and give me my points back, and if it wasn't meant to match back, revert the challenge and not cause people to lose points. I just want my points back.

Thank you.

:)

fwesher, Jun 8, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: