Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10

Discus and support Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Did the spend 50 dollars on add on for games in game pass and never got ten dollar gift card for completing it, said on bottom that it can take up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by konkybine35, May 12, 2020.

1. konkybine35
    konkybine35 Guest

Did the spend 50 dollars on add on for games in game pass and never got ten dollar gift card for completing it, said on bottom that it can take up to 45 days to recieve it but still nothing any help

:)

konkybine35, May 12, 2020
  2. konkybine35 Win User

Still waiting its been 11 days andnot had an answer yet
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

You are correct in this happening. I worked through it with someone on twitter. The extra $5 did not come through if you were a Gamepass member, right? The only resolution we could come up with was contact customer service (see the link at https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us)
    and pursue it there. You are not alone. Stick with it.
  4. Oraclea Win User

Hi, sorry to hear that's happening. Since this was a Microsoft Rewards promotion, you would need to contact their support department concerning this issue; you can do so

here
    . Hope this helps!
  5. cubeof11 Win User

I'm tentatively confirming that Xbox Support appears to be the best department for this promotion. I'm still pursuing a resolution, but that is the last department I reached for troubleshooting before my phone call got dropped in some unknown way.

In my case, I did receive a promotional code via Xbox Live system message for what appears to be the correct amount, but attempting to redeem it yielded the rare and vague error message "Contact whomever you got this code from. It can't be redeemed." which
    one agent remarked is because the redemption code was blacklisted, and wanted to know if anyone else had gotten access to the redemption code. Since there isn't much official information available about this error message, I wanted to share that tidbit of
    information.

Requesting a replacement code through Xbox Support's online form was unproductive; I was merely instructed to contact the original vendor with proof of purchase, even when I mentioned that Microsoft Store Support directed me back to them.

Microsoft Rewards Support confirmed that this is not a promotion they are running (which makes sense, since their promotions typically award Microsoft Rewards points, not redemption codes directly), and recommended contacting Microsoft Store Sales and Customer
    Support.

Calling Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support eventually directed me to Xbox Support after several department transfers. Along the way, one agent wanted me to confirm that it was an Xbox gift card code, and when I hesitated, wanted to know what
    the redemption instructions were for this redemption code: "Redeem on your console or xbox.com/redeemcode by June 30, 2020 and spend within 90 days of redemption." I found this question interesting because it reveals that despite the apparent convergence
    of the different Microsoft digital storefronts and Microsoft account credit, there is still a distinction that matters when it comes to gift card troubleshooting, and maybe that is a clue for which team can provide support.
  6. konkybine35 Win User

March expand your worlds quest done no reward

Well that answers my question on it is i got nothing and my case got closed so happy days and making the jump to PlayStation, thank you xbox
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards expand

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...