MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS DECEMBER 16TH

Discus and support MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS DECEMBER 16TH in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; December 16th 2023 -After 3 read article points stop accumulating -After 4 console searches on Bing points stop accumulating -After 4 mobile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GWAY MUSIC, Dec 17, 2023.

1. GWAY MUSIC
    GWAY MUSIC Guest

December 16th 2023

-After 3 read article points stop accumulating

-After 4 console searches on Bing points stop accumulating

-After 4 mobile searches on Bing points stop accumulating

-Daily polls, quizzes and more clickable activities works fine

-All happened after the most recent update. Kind of smells like they purposely put these bugs in to deter people away from accumulating points I say that because there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with the app before the update!!! On top of that they lowered the value points on the daily searches. No need to change an already working reward system.

:)

GWAY MUSIC, Dec 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. GWAY MUSIC Win User

My times are slightly different from the article (5 second cooldown instead of 7) but still appreciate you sending it to me. Never even received a cooldown message either. Let's clap it up for Microsoft ruining the entire program! The one thing Microsoft was actually doing right. Cloud on GamePass is an absolute joke, Barely any exclusives, Thinks it's time to buy a PlayStation! đź’Ż
  4. MellowMarsupial Win User

Gears of War 3 Raam's Shadow Exclusive Gameplay Footage G4TV

Avaliable December 13th? I thought it was the 16th?
  5. JoshGair666 Win User

Microsoft Account keeping me from changing my payment options

it syas that it will not update my information until the 16th of December.
  6. zico291 Win User

Games for Gold December

Next two games are:

Gears Of War: 1st December

Shoot Many Robots: 16th December

Time to party like its 2006.
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS DECEMBER 16TH - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT REWARDS BUGS

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. app Microsoft Reward. Bug Ă©cran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....