Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020). Note I'm NOT... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuxorJr, Nov 21, 2020.

1. LuxorJr
    LuxorJr Guest

Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020).

Note I'm NOT referring to the regular buy 3 films/TV offer.

On my console/login it asks that I spend £30 on qualifying content for a +4000 points reward.

On someone else's console/login it asks that only £15 is spent for the exact same reward.

The minimum spend requirement is shown on both the rewards home page and in the detailed description.

Both of us have the same privileges (Ultimate Game Pass) and are using the same generation of console.

Why am I being asked to spend twice the amount for the same reward?

:)

LuxorJr, Nov 21, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: