MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

Discus and support MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bobby Louis, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Bobby Louis
    Bobby Louis Guest

Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless draws that I didn't even follow up on that I knew I'd never win. Then I learned I could redeem those points for xbox gift cards or subscriptions. Now I have 9k and while I regret wasting the points from before, now i want something that I'll actually benefit from. I CANT ACCESS MY REWARDS? Moreover, I can't FILL OUT THE ONLY WAY TO TO CONTACT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN ACCESS MY ACCOUNT? Microsoft rewards support team can only be accessed through this link - https://rewards.bing.com/support

Oh but wait all the options are greyed out and I can't fill in anything. I've seen discussions like mine that say they've filled out 3 forms and no response in months. So what is the point of the team? Was it part of the layoffs that you replaced with the **** ai on the phone or chat bot? You know, I a paying customer who has SPENT YEARS ON XBOX. Thousands of HOURS AND DOLLARS on this goddamn windows ten device only to meet this terrible customer service, no backwards compatibility FOR DISCS I OWN, and now faulty systems that don't work and now here I am complaining to nobody hoping I might get to access my **** for something worthwhile after having no problems wasting them on something useless. Not mad at the worker who reads this just the **** who made these things happen while collecting money from chumps like me. But also help me and fix this ****

:)

Bobby Louis, Apr 7, 2024
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

Having some of your items register on punch cards and others not showing up is normal. I bought three games in a row for a summer deals punch card. Two insantly registered but five days later the third game went through. You should always give the rewards app at least three days to see if it will update punch cards. After a week then you should contact support. Also remember that you can buy or rent any movies with the movie and tv punch card but each movie has to be more than $4.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Broken

You'll want to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link on the bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

There seems to be an issue with your account...

Hello Broken Rain Y57,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog
  5. RichRichie1989 Win User

my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

at the top it says your microsoft rewards account is following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme but i know i havent broken any
  6. Honor X15 Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

I have the same issue too, it is broken for nearly everybody. A few people are reporting that it worked for them on reddit. Is the microsoft rewards team devs aware of this issue? Do we need to make a ticket?
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...