Microsoft rewards account problem.

Discus and support Microsoft rewards account problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ._973, Mar 14, 2024.

1. ._973
    ._973 Guest

My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account.

:)

._973, Mar 14, 2024
  2. Nigel BeastMode Win User

I opted out in April but my 5,000 credits never were redeemed

Hello ,

Your deposit was prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region
    at the time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one
    regional currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.
    Can this Problem fixed

Thanks
  3. Lumie Helps Win User

Hi there ._973. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with your Microsoft Rewards account being suspended.

Please keep in mind, this is a community forum, I cannot see why your account was suspended - I am a user like you.

As per Microsoft's Terms of Service, you do not need to be told why your account has been suspended. They hold all the rights to suspend the account for any reason.

Here is there Terms of Service to see what you could have violated: [www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement]

If you believe your suspension was unjust then the best thing to do is to contact Microsoft and make a refutation using their Bing Rewards support page. Here is the link: [https://rewards.bing.com/support]

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Nigel BeastMode Win User

I opted out in April and still haven't got my 5 dollars

Hello ,

Your deposit was prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of registration.
    Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot
    complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.
    Alright, so what can i do to fix this problem, I'm in the USA right now and have been for the past 3 years. There has to be a solution.

Thanks
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards pending issue has not been resolved yet, no response after 21 days. Please fix.

Hello x Firefly 42 x,

At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition
    to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards
    catalog.
  6. AridLizard Win User

2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?

if you have problems with MS Reward Points, sign in to your account at https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link to contact Microsoft Rewards Support
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards account problem. - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards account

2. Can I reset my microsoft rewards account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reset my microsoft rewards account: Months ago my microsoft rewards account was banned (I have no idea why) and even though I've submitted multiple issue tickets I've had no response from microsoft so at this point I just want to...
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft rewards account unsuspended: I've had my Microsoft rewards account suspended for about 3 years now and I've asked Microsoft several times to unsuspend my account, as I got suspended for changing my time an hour backward or...
  5. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  6. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  7. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....