microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

Discus and support microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mary Princeton, Feb 1, 2024.

1. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

Hi

My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out.

A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket through support but i havent been contacted and i dont know what is wrong with my account. I live in Kent, UK and I use Microsoft account on an XBOX Series S and on computer Now I dont know what have I done so microsoft has banned me.

Please someone HELP.

When i goto support page everything is greyed out and it says

"Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the program. Review these policies in the Microsoft Services Agreement governing the program which you accepted when joining."

Which rule i have broken where can i see that.

Thanks

Mary

:)

Mary Princeton, Feb 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...