Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass

Discus and support Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, i signed up for this promotion above, essentially you sing up to Microsoft rewards and get a free month of Games pass. however i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamie Lester 94, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass

Hello all,

i signed up for this promotion above, essentially you sing up to Microsoft rewards and get a free month of Games pass. however i have signed up and i have not received my games pass code?

i cannot see it on the page either.

can anyone be of help?

:)

Jamie Lester 94, Mar 8, 2018
  2. Xbox rewards game pass offer

A few days ago, a promotion was on my home page that indicated that if I were to sign up for Microsoft rewards, I would get a free month of Xbox game pass. I signed up for the program, but never received my free month.

BlindingToast3, Mar 8, 2018
  3. Hobbitt97
    Hobbitt97 Guest
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email

Hobbitt97, Mar 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox is FALSE Advertising

You get the free month for signing up to the Microsoft Rewards program, not the Xbox Rewards Program. If you signed up for the Microsoft Rewards program and did not receive the pass, you'll need to contact their customer support
    via their redemption page.
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

If you want deals on Game Pass, I would recommend signing up for Microsoft Rewards. You can use the points you earn to get Game Pass. It costs 12,000 points for a 1 month code, which is not to hard to earn if you do the daily sets and complete Game Pass
    Quests.
  6. Lucky Charming Win User

I have been charged multiple times from 7/5-7/6/22. Amount $10.88

I have recently purchased a new PC gaming machine and was offered a Microsoft game pass for an initial amount of $1/month and then $15.95 monthly thereafter. I just checked my credit card and found that there was a charge of $15.95 and it is not $1 as it claimed. I have just signed up for only 1 week. I think I have been conned by Microsoft. Could someone help me with this $1 free game pass that is not free at all.
  7. AridLizard Win User

Microsoft subscriptions on xbox 1

you can get free Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass by signing up for Microsoft Rewards.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

you can earn points just by using Edge browser and Bing search engine on PC and by using Bing search on your phone.

there are also more ways to earn reward points on Xbox by downloading the MS Rewards app.

if you have Game Pass then there are also Game Pass Reward Quests where you can earn reward points just for playing games.

I've found that by upgrading my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate then topping up with 3 months of Gold or Game Pass from MS Rewards is the best value (3 months of Gold gives 50 days of Game Pass Ultimate, 3 months of Game Pass gives 60 days of Ultimate
    for the same amount of points as 1 month of Ultimate)

I noticed that you said your friend couldn't play Roblox on your Xbox even though you own it.

have you set your Xbox as your Home Xbox?

if it is set as your Home Xbox, anyone who signs in with their own account will be able to play any of your games and also make use of your Live Gold/Game Pass.

here is a link with everything you need to know about setting your Xbox as your Home Xbox.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox
  8. Smwutches Win User

One month free game pass for signing up for microsoft rewards

Thema:

Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass

1. Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass - Similar Threads - Microsoft reward sign

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373