Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one?

Discus and support Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new computer, and on my old one, after migrating to a microsoft account, my minecraft account was fine. I had the same username,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by matcha_120, Jun 30, 2022.

1. matcha_120
    matcha_120 Guest

Hi

I just got a new computer, and on my old one, after migrating to a microsoft account, my minecraft account was fine. I had the same username, (matchaberry), and everything. But, when i redownloaded the launcher on my new computer, it said I only owned the demo of Java. I went to Xbox and now, for some reason, it says that I didn't buy the game, but that I own it through the xbox pass. I bought Java edition two years ago.

Not only that, but my old minecraft account, (which is still active, I checked,) has been replaced on my microsoft account by a new one with no skins, a new username (and not my gamertag. it's the same), and no trace of my old account. I've tried logging out of xbox, and it didnt work.

How do I log onto my old account?

:)

matcha_120, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Oliver Mäesalu Win User

Hello Ricardo, I have a similar problem.

Basically when I migrated my Mojand account to a Microsoft account, my mojand account got lost and was replaced with my microsoft account. All the hard work and 3 years of playtime are on my mojang account. Is there any way to fix this problem or is my account gone.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Matcha_120! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If when you log with that email and password you get into a different account, means that you are using the wrong email account

Each email cn only have one account linked to it, and you can't never create a second account with the same email, that's not possible

You can also confirm this by login in the Minecraft site

Best option is to use again the old device and check the account information so you can log on the new device

Remember to log with that account also on the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app
  4. Joshxz Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

So whenever I log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account it logs me into Xbox/Microsoft related apps with that account, that’s just a bug? I hope they resolve it or change it in some way so I can login to a different account on Xbox then a different account on Minecraft without having to keep signing in and stuff. Also how do I reinstall the old Minecraft launcher or find it on my pc, I deleted it after installing the new one
  5. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  6. Razvan Enache Win User

I can„t acces my minecraft account

hello, i didn„t formulate the question that well at that time. So in short my microsoft account got deleted( idk how) and all my things got deleted or i don„t have acces. And i made a brand new microsoft account using the same email and it worked. but i don„t have acces to any of my bought games(minecraft, minecraft dungeons etc) and my minecraft account used the old microsoft account and because of that even if i have the same email as the old account, i don„t have acces to log into my mincraft account . And i wonder how to get my minecraft account back
Thema:

1. Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one? - Similar Threads - Microsoft replaced minecraft

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  4. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  5. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...: My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I request for a new controller would it be fresh...
  6. What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if Microsoft sent me a replacement controller but it has stick drift?: Earlier this week I ordered a replacement Wireless Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for $86 cause my other one broke, and it arrived today, but when I tested it the left stick drifts towards the...
  7. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement: Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key...
  9. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  10. Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny...: So a few weeks back, a hacker got access to my Microsoft account while I was playing Minecraft: Java Edition. They then proceded to change the security information associated to this account and...