Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!

Discus and support Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So 3 weeks ago, I sent my xbox one to the repair center in Texas, because I was getting white/missing pixels on the screen. Today I just got the system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxShining, Oct 6, 2015.

1. MaxShining
    MaxShining Guest

So 3 weeks ago, I sent my xbox one to the repair center in Texas, because I was getting white/missing pixels on the screen. Today I just got the system back from them, and I guess what.....I'm still getting white pixels and weird shapes on my screen. How
    did they not detect this issue??? I'm really *** off right now.

:)

MaxShining, Oct 6, 2015
  2. NesoConQueso
    NesoConQueso Guest
    Microsoft just got my xbox...

Sorry if i posted this is the wrong section, i looked everywhere and this is the best place i could ask. But this is regarding xbox repair. So microsoft just got my xbox this morning, i checked here and on ups and both say its be received(microsoft)/delivered{UPS).
    I was wondering, how long do they usually take until they start fixing it? Also, I've been told repair takes about a week. So should i expect it by next week?, i also literally live 40 minutes from the repair center here in Texas. (I live in dallas) Thanks
    to any answers, even small answers help me =).

NesoConQueso, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Xbox one s

I have one problem what happens if i send my xbox one s to microsoft visitor center because i have sent my xbox one s to the microsoft visitor center will they repair my xbox one s cause its over there now in microsoft visitor center what should i do

Darkknight8995, Oct 6, 2015
  4. Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!!

Have you contacted support and informed them that you are still having the same issue?

GE Chrissy 94, Oct 12, 2015
  5. GE Chrissy 94 Win User

Have you contacted support and informed them that you are still having the same issue?
  6. Haziedaze Win User

xbox one keeps crashing to home screen

I sent mine back in the end, they didn't even bother repairing it, just sent another one. Now it's faultless
  7. Darkknight8995 Win User

Xbox one s

I have one problem what happens if i send my xbox one s to microsoft visitor center because i have sent my xbox one s to the microsoft visitor center will they repair my xbox one s cause its over there now in microsoft visitor center what should i do
  8. Djjsin-D97E8A3E-DF4A Win User

NETFLIX HDR PROBLEM

Yup. I too and really bothered by this. Makes the Netflix app completely unusable for me. I understand that it's a Netflix problem, but wouldn't Microsoft be the best person to contact them to get this resolved? It makes my $500 Xbox one x unusable as
    an all in one media device. And even though it's a Netflix issue, it reflects poorly on the Xbox one x.

I shouldn't have to revert to using a 4 year old $150 Nvidia shield tv as my all in one media center, but because of this issue with Netflix...that's exactly what I do. It's really annoying and this needs to get fixed.
  9. CartopBonsai699 Win User

x box one leaking white oily fluid out of usb port

you need to send xbox one to service and repair center to get it a fix
Thema:

1. Microsoft Repair Center didn't even bother fixing my xbox one system at all!!! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Repair Center

2. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  5. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  6. Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?: I want my Xbox series S controller to be repaired. My controller is out of warranty. Can I get it repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India? 643b8d9c-d632-4b5c-9404-4920e94a4707
  7. My elite series 2 has been delivered to the Microsoft Repair Center but no update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 has been delivered to the Microsoft Repair Center but no update: Hello! Is this normal? Ive sent my Elite Series 2 for repairs due to the RB double clicking. Luckily it was on warranty and I paid for the expedited shipping service. I sent it in for repairs on...
  8. Microsoft Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India): Can somebody suggest the customer care no (india) and Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India). My xbox is not getting switched on so it seems power supply is gone so need a repair...
  9. Microsoft repair center in S. TX kept the hard drive, son upset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft repair center in S. TX kept the hard drive, son upset: Sent the Xbox 1 off for repair, my 13 year old did not tell me about the drive left in the unit Got the unit back, the same one. they did not find the issues. however his hard drive is missing...
  10. Issue with return from Microsoft repair center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with return from Microsoft repair center: to whom it may concern recently I sent in my perfect condition Xbox one in for repairs issues with reading disks. This was the second time I had to send it in, first time the transaction was...