microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community

Discus and support microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft removed our last hope for the xbox minecraft modding community... well maybe not our last hope. But you definitly sure as hell heard it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frantiC kitteN, May 3, 2022.

1. microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community

Microsoft removed our last hope for the xbox minecraft modding community... well maybe not our last hope.

But you definitly sure as hell heard it right people microsoft has gone MENTAL!!. Expansion for explorer has been removed from the microsoft store. you know the app that made the WHOLE xbox modding and shaders community happy again after the removal of Mc addons manager? until microsoft came in and ****** IT UP AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS

will anyone make another app for the modding community again? or is it over.. but worry not there still is hope if someone makes another app YOU MUST GET IT WHILE YOU CAN before it is too late if you are looking to mod your minecraft its probobly going to have to wait another few months or YEARS until another modding app is in the microsoft store for xbox

:)

frantiC kitteN, May 3, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ummm it's been gone for over a year and it still wouldn't have helped you

You can't import external files as the Xbox storages are encrypted

Also you can't use the browser to download files.from the internet

Minecraft on Xbox or PlayStation only support one way to mod and thafa realms period they both don't support downloading from the internet just within thr closed walls of the store or realms
  3. Farscape247 Win User

as the xbox is a closed system then microsoft can remove whatever they want, on console microsoft only wants people to use the specific things available within minecraft store.

microsoft have every right to remove tools that could potentially leave the xbox open to shady things.
  4. TayMilli Win User

Internet Connection

[Mod Removed – Profanity]! i was just saying this same
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    last night. ever since the [Mod Removed – Profanity] [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    avatar [Mod Removed – Profanity] is when this started happening. not sure how to get this through xbox supports team heads thst its not our
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] internet but their system doing it!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing (Modded)

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ashxea

Exists the possibility that one of your mods is interfering with another.
    Please disable all your mods and check if Minecraft works again

If that’s the case, enable one mod and test (repeat this)
  6. KindGryphon Win User

My Minecraft account was hacked

ok so like my migrated minecraft account was [mod removed] hacked again YES again. I EXPECT YOU TO DO SOMETHING MICROSOFT like make ur security better or sth idk? ok so like last year i bought a minecraft account for like the price which is quite high in malaysia ig? then it got hacked YES it got hacked. i bought another one that lasted till like last week when it for [mod removed] HACKED AGAIN DUDE LIKE WHAT THE [mod removed]!? its like some random fricking singaporean that hacked it since instagram can track those stuff (very useful u add it to microsoft bro) and now i need to delete my ENTIRE ACCOUNT or my pc could be in [mod removed] danger. ok if u need more proof i got proof bro i got it

[mod removed] ok so like as u can c this is my account shadowstrength (used to be alvintzl0l) and it was perfectly normal until last sunday 3/4/2022 ok and it was hacked and i couldnt login and when i login to it it says like[mod removed] ooh ur account dusent exist
    oh and this

[mod removed]

this is from my microsoft and TRACK DOWN THAT EMAIL MICROSOFT DUDES AND ARREST HIM, AND GIVE MY ACCOUNT BACK K? U BETTER DO BRO IM NOT QUITTING MINECRAFT THAT [mod removed] HOMIE DOESNT DESERVE THAT ACCOUNT I BOUGHT IT FAIR AND SQUARE.

oh and if u still dont believe me hurh? ok i have MORE proof if u need it
    [Mod removed] a intro for a video i was about to upload for my channel that literally hasnt been [mod removed] created yet

okay and this video that i unlisted frm my channel cuz its kinda cringe tbh

[Mod removed]

[Mod removed] and image of my lunar client NOW U DEFENITELY KNOW ITS MY ACCOUNT

[mod removed]

so u better give me the account back. email it to the email im reporting this on. give me the account password and email and lock that pc that hacked my account if you can. tysm if u get it microsoft dudes. u better do.
    When you say you "bought a minecraft account" do you mean 1. you bought an account that already had minecraft on it or 2. that you yourself created an account and then purchased minecraft on that account?

If its the first one then buying/selling accounts is actually against the rules and is a bannable offense. If its the first one then the person you bought the accounts from could be just taking them back since they would have the info to prove the accounts belonged to them and as such could very easily take them back.

That being said Microsoft has plenty good enough security and has many options for keeping your account secured such as 2 step verification. You just have to use said options.

All in all this is just a public forum made up of gamers just like you.
Thema:

1. microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community - Similar Threads - microsoft removed last

2. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  5. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  6. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  7. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  8. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  9. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...