Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.

Discus and support Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been a Microsoft user for years and my first technical problem was changing my region online to purchase movie content of my xbox one. I have now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Striv3nPr0sp3r, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct.

I've been a Microsoft user for years and my first technical problem was changing my region online to purchase movie content of my xbox one. I have now made things very difficult as I can not update my phone number without the previous number to do so. This
    resulting in my account going into suspicion of being hacked and I can't call the xbox contact support because well Microsoft doesn't list that information well or I'll be talking to a answering machine about my problems. I'm converting to Sony because I've
    never expect Microsoft would have such low values and now risking to loose my email because I couldn't update my phone number without my old one and oh loosing my gamer tag and content.

:)

Striv3nPr0sp3r, Jan 15, 2015
  2. Cosmic Link
    Cosmic Link Guest
    Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" didn't unlock

That's excellent news. Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct. :D Hopefully something will come from that email then. ^o^ Keep us updated. If Ashley would like to contact me, or I can contact him, just direct him to this thread here and a PM or email can be sent that's assuming he would like further
    assistance from other affected users.

If you don't mind asking him if I could contact him directly and if you could send me a private message with his email address, I would appreciate that. Microsoft really appreciate it if I could contact you direct. :D

Thanks for your persistence with this, I'm sure other's will appreciate it too. ^o^

Cosmic Link, Jan 15, 2015
  3. Xbox One - April Update Issue (View Friends Online)

I can't get into the Beta Forums either to read or do any posts. Also can't figure out how to contact Forum Support. If you get a lead on that could you share it with me KingBensone? I'd really appreciate it.

Skippy the Yeti, Jan 15, 2015
  4. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest

Depending on your region, you may call 1-800-4MY-XBOX to speak with a Support Agent.

KLRSKIR, Jan 16, 2015
  5. Alternatively there are also the options to utilize a live chat with a member of the customer support team as well as these forums. All are a great way of contacting support, and getting assistance with an issue.i understand if you decide to make a switch,
    however Microsoft does take customers input seriously, and will go above and beyond to assist you with any issues you may have.

I would encourage you to try and contact them here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Hopefully they will be able to assist you, and if not I wish you the best.

BlameItOnMOJO, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: