Microsoft: Preorder movie

Discus and support Microsoft: Preorder movie in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Preorder movie I bought beauty and the beast 2017 on Preorder, I've been waiting forever for it to be released on xbox. It's now... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxxX TWINK XxxX, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Preorder movie

Microsoft (Routers): Preorder movie
    I bought beauty and the beast 2017 on Preorder, I've been waiting forever for it to be released on xbox. It's now available on dvd and digital download everywhere except on xbox. Either let me watch what I have paid for or give me a refund simple as...

:)

XxxX TWINK XxxX, Jun 9, 2017
  2. Sons of Ra
    Sons of Ra Guest
    Why ore order

I preorder black panther months ago. So imagine how upset I am that because I preordered I can’t watch the movie now but if I would have waited until today I can purchase and watch it now. Really? Microsoft get it together #wontpreorderagain

Sons of Ra, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Preordered novie

Does anyone know how long it takes Microsoft to open movie access on preorders? I preordered the last knight and was looking forward to watching it today, but it's already 8 hours into 9/11/17 and they haven't released it for watching like the app says.
    Slightly annoyed since the I paid for it and it's still not available on the day they say it is.

RangerXxXSpecOp, Jun 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Preorder movie