Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...

Discus and support Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card yet I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Taylosaurus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Taylosaurus
    Taylosaurus Guest

Microsoft: Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card ...

Microsoft (Routers): Pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from microsoft.com store but haven't received gift card yet
    I pre-ordered Battlefield 1 from the Microsoft.com store and they had a $10 pre-order bonus but I have yet to receive it. I was told that it might show up as Xbox rewards points but that hasn't reflected either. When I contacted support, they directed me
    to the forums so I wanted to know if anybody else has this issue and how to get it resolved.

Thanks.

:)

Taylosaurus, Nov 17, 2016
  2. ZdubbzNubbs
    ZdubbzNubbs Guest
    I did not receive my promotional Gift card for my order.

I have not received my promotional GC for pre ordering Battlefield one.

Order #: [Mod Removed]

Item: $10.00 gift card for pre ordering battlefield 1.

ZdubbzNubbs, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Bought Battlefield 1 and haven't received $10 gift card promotion

I ordered Battlefield 1 with the promotion of receiving a free $10 Microsoft Store gift card within 10 business days of the game's release (October 21st) and I still have not received my gift card.

Tom Gronkowski, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: