Microsoft poor support

Discus and support Microsoft poor support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Iv just went to pay my subscription and they’ve stopped me from doing so my card is red? ef4fcac4-d65e-447e-a900-63d0aaebb524 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tommy Lawton, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Tommy Lawton
    Tommy Lawton Guest

Microsoft poor support

Iv just went to pay my subscription and they’ve stopped me from doing so my card is red?

:)

Tommy Lawton, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft poor support

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try using a different payment method, Tommy.

Or try removing and re-adding the card by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments.
  3. kingvas78 Win User

poor support

I had to switch email address for my account. I took about 1/2 hour on the phone. I even got 6 months free Live membership from them.
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

poor support

@ OP

"Just trying to get them to transfer over old account to new xbox one"... Please explain?
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

poor support

They just said "can't help you"? Or, did they direct you somewhere to fix it online? You say you must have changed your e-mail, then say you haven't changed anything for three years....which is it?? They're, their and there.
  6. smileskybird Win User

poor support

I've had my account since I joined 3 years ago. It uses my yahoo email but am considering changing the primary email which my M account is associated too. You should be able to use your profile on 360 and 1 with no problems but sometimes people do have problems.
    Just because you may want to change your primary email address which your account is associated with doesn't mean your account should experience problems. M puts a lot of effort into Xbox Live. One of my friends said he couldn't play Minecraft on his old account
    anymore so he had to create a new account. Usually the Support staff should be more helpful than this, or try to chat/message support service instead of phoning them. Support staff in my experience have always been approachable but sometimes you get the odd
    one. They do officially represent M so they should have high standards.
Thema:

Microsoft poor support

1. Microsoft poor support - Similar Threads - Microsoft poor support

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  4. Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...: Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online multiplayer performance? 906c8758-c72a-46ab-8ebb-57f9cee4940c
  5. this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like

in XBoX on Consoles
    this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like: Haphazard poorly packaged products. They look returned... but... are new. I have five - 5 - of these (with serial numbers) to prove that Microsoft is .dirty trash. [img]...
  6. Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?: I ordered my new xbox series x directly from Microsoft online store and was fortunate to make the preorder. The console arrived yesterday but I then found the disc drive was broken and will not...
  7. When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers: I recently purchased a brand new Xbox One X and was unable to get my play and charge set to charge my battery. I thought that my battery was just worn out, so I purchased a new play and charge...
  8. Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service: I ordered an Xbox One on 12/2/19. Please see the timeline of horrible customer service, and hours of my time devoted to simply trying to get my money back. Spoiler alert: no refund, no new package...
  9. Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!: These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4 different controllers now. Having purchased 2...
  10. Microsoft Support is Very Poor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support is Very Poor?: I had such an issue with Customer support, I paid the drop-off expedited shipping option for a in warranty repair just due to the fact that on the site a box with be provided for you free of...