Microsoft points

Discus and support Microsoft points in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; why wont my microsoft points transfer to my xbox 3add6cc7-474d-44bf-9264-9d1d4c15e5f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EDP44569, Apr 29, 2021.

1. EDP44569
    EDP44569 Guest

Microsoft points

why wont my microsoft points transfer to my xbox

:)

EDP44569, Apr 29, 2021
  2. R1CH5TER Win User

Microsoft Points

Play.com - they always sell 2100 codes for £14.99
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

Microsoft Points

amazon sometimes does them for 14.99
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points

If you're the primary member of a family plan, you can transfer points to the other members of the plan. Otherwise, it's not possible to transfer points between profiles.
  5. TeeqeyHD Win User

Microsoft points.

Hello

I am sorry to hear that. Have you tried editing your information on xbox.com? Such as your date of birth, or possibly your email? Try that and see if you are having the same problem.
  6. SYNERGY BULLET Win User

Microsoft Points

First of all, when I try to log in to my microsoft acc I need to log in to another e-mail to get a code.. The problem is that I have have never used that e-mail that i'm going to get the code from..
Thema:

Microsoft points

1. Microsoft points - Similar Threads - Microsoft points

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  4. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  5. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  6. I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7be1059d-d02a-4dcd-944d-f05153326eba
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  9. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  10. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...