Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

Discus and support Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Aaron2, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Aaron Aaron2
    Aaron Aaron2 Guest

Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other players experience

:)

Aaron Aaron2, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Aaron Aaron2,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you want to patch your game for a better game experience.

Just a heads up, we are not able to contact Activision directly. However, you are able to contact them directly on your end and tell them about your request for them to possibly consider it. Here is the link where you can contact Activision support: https://support.activision.com/

Hope this helps.

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. numanrocks125 Win User

Disconnected

First tell me, is the problem with all the games or with Black Ops 2 only ? If it is with Black Ops 2 then it might be a bug within the game. You can make a post on the activision forums. :)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Modders in black ops 2

Hi, Microsoft cannot do anything about these modders unless gamers who come across them report them. As for supporting the game and patching it to stop them modding in the 1st place, the responsibility comes down to Activision & Treyarch. but it will never
    happen, as they are more interested in their newer games such as Black Ops III & the upcoming Black Ops 4.
  5. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox One X Refusing to Operate Normally

Are those problems happening with every game you have or Only BO4?

I'm asking this because recently there was some reports of a Black Ops 4 update having issues with the xbox one x, and activision released a patch to fix crashes and other problems. Check if there is any update available for Black Ops 4. If this problem are
    happening only with BO4, I recommend you contact Activision to inform the problem so they can release another patch to fix those issues.

Best Regards.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Modern Warfare 3 - Hackers and modders galore

Past COD games will not be patched. Activision will not do anything about it because they're going to be focusing on Black Ops 2 and Ghosts. Black Ops 2 is probably getting hacked right now. MW3 will get worse and worse, as did MW2, WaW, CoD4 and so on.
Thema:

1. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft please tell

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  10. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...