Microsoft please help........

Discus and support Microsoft please help........ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karen Stevens1, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Microsoft please help........

Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my personal music on the Xbox 360 without internet but I bought the the Xbox one s literally 2 days ago and I tried to plug my MP3 device into the Xbox one s and I couldn't play my music.... And can you also please make sure we will be able to play our music whilst offline please?????? Because that has really been a major disappointment for me because I love listening to my music through my Xbox but I don't always have an internet connection available, so if you could please remake the "system music player" and "system video player" that was used on the Xbox 360 and remake it for the Xbox one s that would be absolutely perfect..... Many thanks kazz

:)

Karen Stevens1, Dec 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft please help........