MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

Discus and support MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me? I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aleksa Jovanovic, Nov 5, 2023.

1. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought

Can someone from MICROSOFT please contact me?

I can't start Minecraft Java edition on my PC Windows. I bought it 3 years ago, and played it for years, but I had to reinstall the whole system due to a virus installed on my PC.

After new system was installed I can't open Minecraft.

XBox only offers me to buy Minecraft, but I already have bought it! I have a Purchase Invoice and everything else to prove I bought the game!

:)

Aleksa Jovanovic, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Aleksa J,

I would like to help you but remember that I am a player like you who does not belong to Microsoft, in this case you must verify that you are logging in to the correct account with which you purchased the game and if you have already verified that it is the correct account and it still does not appear, you will, I would advise contacting support.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if they can help you!
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Aleksa J, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry you're going through this problem, from what I understand the problem is that it's asking you to buy Minecraft again, is that correct?

In this case, the first thing we must verify is your transaction history. To do this, you must enter the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Note: Remember to place the search filter so that not only the purchases of the last 3 months appear but also all the purchases you have made appear and try to search for Minecraft, feel free to take a screenshot if you find it (You must also verify that you are by logging into the same account you purchased Minecraft with).

I wait your answer!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Aleksa Jovanovic Win User

Hi Daniel.

Thank you for your Reply.

It means a lot to me that a real person is trying to help me!

As you suggested I checked Order history, and there are non purchaces at all for my account.

However, I do have Order receipt which I received from Minecraft at August 19th 2020 for that same account, and I played Minecraft on my PC for years!

I don't understand what happened, and how can I fix it.

Can you connect me with someone who is able to confirm my purchase from 3 years ago, and simply send me a new link?
  5. SapphireBordewick Win User

migrated to the wrong email and now I cant play

I have already contacted Minecraft support and they told me to contact Microsoft support. :/
  6. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
Thema:

1. MICROSOFT please contact me. I can't start Minecraft I already bought - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT please contact

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...
  8. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  9. Microsoft please help........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please help........: Hi Microsoft. Can you please make an app where you can play your downloaded MP3 files or MP4 files via plugging a usb wire into the usb port on Xbox one s please??? Because I could listen to my...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...