Microsoft PLEASE add in an option to customise when your controller times out!

Discus and support Microsoft PLEASE add in an option to customise when your controller times out! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is SOOOO annoying when you are trying to watch a video or a film and your controller keeps disconnecting and as such your headsets keep cutting out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by englishbulldog802, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Microsoft PLEASE add in an option to customise when your controller times out!

It is SOOOO annoying when you are trying to watch a video or a film and your controller keeps disconnecting and as such your headsets keep cutting out every 15 minutes and I have to keep moving the button on my controller in order to stop it happening. There
    should be an option for this. Does anyone know any ways to avoid this? Will it work if I plug a USB cable into my controller and use that for power?

:)

englishbulldog802, Nov 28, 2016
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Xbox one s Controller Customization

Hi

If you carry out an internet search you will probably be able to find parts to allow you to customise your controller but this would not be supported by Microsoft. However it is possible that
    Xbox Design Labs might be available where you are and this would allow you to get a custom controller directly from Microsoft.

gds1972, Nov 28, 2016
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    They have sent Monkeys into space,with less problems...but microsoft...

There is a check box for Friendships in the Settings but no Friendship pane at the forum home. Perhaps it is an option you needed to use the Customise button, when it existed, to add it to the Forum Home.

voteDC, Nov 28, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    To stop this happening just plug in a USB cable, nothing more nothing less. With a USB cable plugged in the controller will never disconnect.

Shaggy2000, Nov 29, 2016
  6. dale uk
    dale uk Guest
    yes use a wired controller or buy a play and charge. comes with a very long usb cable, and turns any wirless controller in to a wired

dale uk, Nov 30, 2016
  7. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Or Microsoft could actually make a decent forum that is logical and not at all a complete mess where we have no idea where we are posting messages............................just a thought.

Shaggy2000, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

To stop this happening just plug in a USB cable, nothing more nothing less. With a USB cable plugged in the controller will never disconnect.
  9. gds1972 Win User

10. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hi

For best visibility to everyone including Microsoft can you please post your suggestion using the site below.

Thanks

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas
    Or Microsoft could actually make a decent forum that is logical and not at all a complete mess where we have no idea where we are posting messages............................just a thought.
  11. dale uk Win User

yes use a wired controller or buy a play and charge. comes with a very long usb cable, and turns any wirless controller in to a wired
  12. WUIJIBOBO Win User

No X-Axis flip on LS or RS

Yeah, unfortunately if you want more customisation then it seems like the only real option is the Elite controller. But that's a lot of money to spend on a controller, so it's hard to recommend it just for the ability to play around with the customisation.
Thema:

1. Microsoft PLEASE add in an option to customise when your controller times out! - Similar Threads - Microsoft PLEASE add

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...: I m waiting for so long You always say that Microsoft rewards will be available in morocco 8e2b9a86-59c8-44fb-ae90-51bcdb1d990c