Microsoft Physical Store Gift Card Refund

Discus and support Microsoft Physical Store Gift Card Refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I saw other posts regarding getting a wired refund for Physical gift cards they received in the Microsoft stores before they closed down but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JL10NOW, Feb 18, 2022.

1. JL10NOW
    JL10NOW Guest

Hi, I saw other posts regarding getting a wired refund for Physical gift cards they received in the Microsoft stores before they closed down but now the phone number listed does not allow me to chat with someone to get a refund. In opening a chat the reps do not know how to process this. Has anyone had any success with this?

:)

JL10NOW, Feb 18, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Yes, there are at least 3 Microsoft Experience Center open.

Stay safe and happy gaming!

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello JL10NOW,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are need to process a refund for the Gift Card purchased and tried to contact chat support for assistance. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

May we know if the card has not yet been redeemed? If yes, you will be able to process refund for it by returning it to the physical store. In any case you have already redeemed it, please see guide on how to process refund here - Request a refund for digital games.

Please see resources, related to your concern:

Microsoft and Xbox gift cards

Help with giving digital games as gifts | Xbox Support

Microsoft Gift Terms and Conditions (Digital Goods)

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. ngocphi Win User

Ya only a couple here and therei think the NY one is still open

Found it

Ms store

Only 3 physical stores

@op you can still spend it for physical stuff as long as you are in a ms store region

(Not necessarily physical location) just the pre shutdown regions because of the billing requirements

You have to go to your regional ms store link

Be it an xbox series x or a controller etc

Slot if stores are gone my own tricoty with a major university and google android dev team headquarters and ms recruitment office and ea sports head offices here lost our own sony and Samsung stores

The pandemic has hit stores hard and virtual is easier
  5. ngocphi Win User

Kathy there is no more physical stores

Ms shut them down just as the pandemic hit in North America anyways I think uk and UAE stores are still open
  6. Gold Roger Win User

Refund an Xbox digital Gift Card

I haven't encountered any company that doesn't refund gift cards and Microsoft itself refunds Microsoft Store gift cards, it's only Xbox gift cards that seem to be non-refundable for reasons no one can explain to me. Guess I'm just screwed :(
Thema:

1. Microsoft Physical Store Gift Card Refund - Similar Threads - Microsoft Physical Store

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...