Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box

Discus and support Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box 7616583f-7a1e-43ef-a994-d08c8fd5cf90 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConstanzeSchäfer, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box

:)

ConstanzeSchäfer, Nov 22, 2018
  2. WEP key invalid

The password is correct. I have phones, laptops, kindles, etc all hooked to the wireless using the password that I try on the X box. Works for everything but the x box.

AdvancedGravy90, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Does X-box need a firewall for net play?

Hello.

Give me, please, an advise am I need to protect the password of my internet account while playing X-box on-line? E.g. the PC has firewall against troyan spies, and what about X-box? Could smb. steal my password for Wi-Fi router through internet connection of
    X-box? Thank you for advance.

DrinkingShark27, Nov 22, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

try to remove the profile and sign in again.

denis97g, Nov 22, 2018
  5. JoelHansen
    JoelHansen Guest
    JoelHansen, Nov 22, 2018
  6. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest
    Hey there,

Make sure your account is 100% The same between Xbox and PC. In your case I assume the mail should be the same Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box ;)

If you are having troubles loggin-in you can try by deleting your Xbox One profile (You won't lose anything, remember that all your save files are on the cloud!).

After you have deleted your account, try adding it again to your console.

If this is not working, give it a shot by logging on xbox.com website.

In any case, at this point, try reaching out to the Xbox Support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let me know!

Sanana94, Nov 6, 2018
  7. Sanana94 Win User

Hey there,

Make sure your account is 100% The same between Xbox and PC. In your case I assume the mail should be the same ;)

If you are having troubles loggin-in you can try by deleting your Xbox One profile (You won't lose anything, remember that all your save files are on the cloud!).

After you have deleted your account, try adding it again to your console.

If this is not working, give it a shot by logging on xbox.com website.

In any case, at this point, try reaching out to the Xbox Support here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/#0:0:0:0

Let me know!
  8. denis97g Win User

try to remove the profile and sign in again.
  9. JoelHansen Win User

Hello!

You could try the steps here :

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/security/cant-sign-in-after-password-changed-xbox-one
  10. PaulCourt Win User

Why can't I log in too my eBay account?

My password works on other machines, not on Microsoft Edge,using X Box One X.
  11. AdvancedGravy90 Win User

WEP key invalid

The password is correct. I have phones, laptops, kindles, etc all hooked to the wireless using the password that I try on the X box. Works for everything but the x box.
Thema:

1. Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box - Similar Threads - Microsoft password works

2. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  3. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  7. I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email for my microsoft minecraft account, I know the username and password but...: I forgot my email for my minecraft microsoft account, I know the username and most likely password. Just not email, plz help 6dac0f3d-83a8-405c-9db0-4c27f6de7bb1
  8. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  9. Why do 2 different passwords work for the same Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do 2 different passwords work for the same Microsoft account?: I was trying to log onto Microsoft store with my x box account. I forgot my password and reset it but this Didn’t seem to reset it completely and now I have a separate password logging me in on my...
  10. Microsoft password doesn't work for Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft password doesn't work for Xbox live: I have a Microsoft Account with a gamertag, when I try to log in to Xbox Live, I enter the app password which works, but then it wants my Microsoft Account password which doesn't work. I can log...