Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

Discus and support Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MITCHELL Noah, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to reset my password and i also dont know my recovery key

:)

MITCHELL Noah, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Mitchell

Unfortunately, that's the only way. You may need to accept that your account may be lost forever. The best thing you can do is try to remember it or create another account and avoid losing it too. It is advisable to have it written on a piece of paper or something like that.

I would send you to Microsoft support but they will also suggest the same thing. You can only recover your account by completing the account recovery form.

Oskayra H.
  3. MITCHELL Noah Win User

i did but i barely used the email and don’t know my xbox gamer id so it says not enough information. i have tried multiple times and it won’t use it
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello MITCHELL, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
  5. StevePayne Win User

I am unable to recover the password for my Windows Live ID, so I cannot sign in to xbox.com or download my Xbox Live account on a new Xbox.

Don't feel bad. I am in the same situation. I have an alternate email address (that is not a hotmail address) that works. When I try to recover my password Microsoft tells me that because my email account is not a hotmail account they can not send me my
    reset info. I have been trying to get my password reset for a month and a half. It's funny how you can reset your bank account password, your email password, and your billing password without issue, but something like a gaming profile password reset takes
    an act of god and apparently Microsoft is not god.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

I have a problem with xbox live

You might want to focus on getting into the old email first. Or there's always the Customer Support option on password reset. It'll ask for details about the account registered in Microsofts database. They can get back to you about a password reset and are,
    in fact, the only people who can reset your account without doing an email reset/security question/text reset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey - Similar Threads - Microsoft Password reset

2. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  3. I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have not received a code to reset my other microsoft emails password?: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of someone at microsoft to get some help, but have not heard back yet. I forgot my password for my personal microsoft account that is linked to my xbox...
  4. My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My wife forgot her password on her Microsoft account and Microsoft refuses to reset.: I bought a Microsoft Minecraft account for my wife and she forgot the password. I filled out password recovery but Microsoft refuses to try to help. I have proof of purchase. It is like...
  5. Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not reset my password for my microsoft account.: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account, but I forgot the password. When I try to reset it wants a passkey which I do not have so I go to other options, and it ask for the gmail I want to...
  6. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670
  7. No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game...: My friend has been on to me for a while about playing Age of empires 2 with him on Xbox. I long time packed my xbox away as I never play on it anymore since I got a powerful PC. He mentioned PC...
  8. why will microsoft not send me a reset password email

in XBoX Accessibility
    why will microsoft not send me a reset password email: im using a gmail in my account so it should show up there but i never get any email when i click reset password to get the email and now im locked out of my minecraft untill they review this...
  9. reset microsoft password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset microsoft password: none of these options work I have just moved from Australia to the use and setting up the xbox, whenever I open a app it tells me I need to reset my Microsoft password and there is an option to...
  10. How to reset a child's password in Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset a child's password in Microsoft Family: I'm trying to reset my 6 year old's password as he can no longer log in and play Minecraft on his Amazon Kindle. I've jumped through the hoops at https://account.live.com/acsr and it just tells me...