Microsoft outlook account setup wrong message on PS4 when trying play online. How do I fix...

Discus and support Microsoft outlook account setup wrong message on PS4 when trying play online. How do I fix... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am pmaying on a ps4 but xant play inline as it says my microsoft outlook account is set up wrong f35e1a67-e92c-4f48-8f3a-001dbe680fc7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HWC31, Jan 29, 2021.

1. HWC31
    HWC31 Guest

Microsoft outlook account setup wrong message on PS4 when trying play online. How do I fix...

I am pmaying on a ps4 but xant play inline as it says my microsoft outlook account is set up wrong

:)

HWC31, Jan 29, 2021
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Sharing an xbox live gold account

Do you get an error message when trying to play online like

"due to how this account is setup it can not play online"

or does it just take you to the store page to purchase a gold subscription?

another thing that requires gold is starting a party does it allow you to start a party or does it give you an error message?
  3. Pa8dy Win User

Can't sign in

Do you get an error message or anything at all or does the screen simply go black when you try to log in?

Can you log in to the account for any online services like Outlook or Onedrive?
  4. DanielPatel1 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Its the same with my PS4 when ever i try to sign in with microsoft it specifically says that ‘ Failed to login . We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account , but something went wrong .’ I also followed all the instructions on how to make a microsoft
    account and how to sign it in with the PS4 but it still is not working please give me a reply once you have seen this.
  5. AlanBorowicz Win User

why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

As of this afternoon I am having the same problem. Can access Xbox, microsoft online ect but ps4 wont sign in with minecraft. Same error message “We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong.”
  6. emberrider12 Win User

Sea of thieves Cant play it since i have to change my settings which are already changed

I have the same problem. Bought and downloaded from the Windows10 store but, when I launch the game I get this error message: "Change your settings to play. You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online
    safety settings on xbox.com to change this." I've looked at all privacy & online settings, can't seem to fix this issue.
Thema:

1. Microsoft outlook account setup wrong message on PS4 when trying play online. How do I fix... - Similar Threads - Microsoft outlook account

2. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...
  3. Microsoft/outlook/exbox account has been hijacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/outlook/exbox account has been hijacked: Hoping someone can help. My son had setup a outlook.com email and ties to a gamertag in Xbox. This was also attached to our MS Family plan. He had just downloaded the NBA24 game. In the middle of...
  4. Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...: I haven't been signed into my account for years I recently signed in today and it said that I had to sign in by December 2022 or it would close my account. Now what I'm trying to do is find out...
  5. How can i recover my Microsoft account if my outlook email and Xbox were locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover my Microsoft account if my outlook email and Xbox were locked: How can I recover my outlook account and my Xbox account if I have been locked out of both of them for suspicious activity? I summited a form but was denied access because lack of information. I...
  6. Outlook email address not associated with any Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Outlook email address not associated with any Microsoft account.: I created a new outlook email address for a Microsoft account, however later removed it as an alias. I can not add the email back to my Microsoft account as I can not verify the account to be mine...
  7. Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft will not let me sign in with my Xbox outlook account or its alt email: I am trying to sign into Microsoft with my Xbox account. It keeps saying to account does not exist when I know it does because I use it on my Xbox. Why can't I sign in? I have tried both emails....
  8. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  9. Spearate outlook account from xbox/microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spearate outlook account from xbox/microsoft account: Hi, Any advice on how to remove my outlook email account from my son's microsoft/xbox account without deleting wither account? I have added an alias account and made as primary - it only attaches...
  10. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...