Microsoft or Epic.

Discus and support Microsoft or Epic. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To redeem Fortnite v bucks gift card do you log into Microsoft or Epic to redeem. On the back of gift card which set of numbers do you type in for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shane Geffre, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Shane Geffre
    Shane Geffre Guest

Microsoft or Epic.

To redeem Fortnite v bucks gift card do you log into Microsoft or Epic to redeem. On the back of gift card which set of numbers do you type in for the 25 digit code

:)

Shane Geffre, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Microsoft or Epic.

Hi there Shane, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To get detailed steps on how to redeem a V-Bucks gift card, please refer to the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/fort...7/how-to-redeem-a-v-bucks-card-a5720383111579

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Why is Microsoft not allowing me to Install anything new?

epic games is not a microsoft app, when you install epic games from the windows store you go through microsoft to get the application from epic, just go to epic games and download the launcher and it will install fine.
  4. JaRizzz Win User

beta items

Microsoft and Epic r very close. Epic is the new Bungie.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Epic Games should make the Gears of War Collection for Xbox One

6. Tezzarrific Win User

lost all of my stuff on fortnite after i unliked it. is it possible to get the stuff and data back?

open a ticket with epic, it clearly states when unlinking that all in game items are tied to that epic account, also your microsoft account can only be relinked with that epic account anyway. microsoft cannot do anything.
Thema:

Microsoft or Epic.

1. Microsoft or Epic. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Epic

2. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  3. How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?: I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried...
  4. Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer vbucks from my Microsoft account to my sons Epic account?: I was trying to redeem my sons Fortnite V-bucks card he bought and somehow it got loaded onto my Microsoft account instead of his Epic Account, eventhough I was on the Epic website. Is there a way...
  5. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  6. can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to

in XBoX Accessibility
    can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to: can xbox or Microsoft tell me what epic account my vbucks went to 23dad851-2588-4139-bdc1-bdbc30512b60
  7. Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials: Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or expired" yet I never typed a code or even have an...
  8. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in: Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new...
  9. Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do when I log into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I log in on epic game....: Why do when I sign into my Microsoft account it says my name but then I saw on into on epic it says my sister’s name 0071ec34-20d8-4b3b-927b-fa49ed93bda1
  10. Why does a unknown epic games account keep linking its self to my Microsoft account?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does a unknown epic games account keep linking its self to my Microsoft account?!: I have been trying to play fortnite but I can’t play on my own account because a unknown epic games account with no data keeps linking its self to my Microsoft account. Something also really weird...