Microsoft on minecraft doesn’t work?

Discus and support Microsoft on minecraft doesn’t work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello microsoft, when i try to sign in with microsoft on minecraft, it shows me a screen saying: sign in with your previously connected account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi dekker, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Levi dekker
    Levi dekker Guest

Hello microsoft, when i try to sign in with microsoft on minecraft, it shows me a screen saying: sign in with your previously connected account levi*******. But i don’t know how it is connected. Can you help me?

:)

Levi dekker, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Since we support for Xbox and we don't have your Playstation account, I suggest to contact to Sony Playstation and they'll help you out with the account access and login.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Can you try logout of your account from the console and then see?
  4. Levi dekker Win User

can you help me with doing that? Like giving me steps or something?
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Levi,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know are you in PC in or console?

Best regards
  6. Levi dekker Win User

Hello, i’m playing om a sony playstation 4.
Thema:

1. Microsoft on minecraft doesn’t work? - Similar Threads - Microsoft minecraft doesn’t

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  6. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  7. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  8. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  9. My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft account that I signed into Minecraft says it doesn’t exist!: Ever since Bedrock released Cross play I’ve been having problems with my Microsoft account for around 2 years. I made a account and signed in, then I got signed out and around 2 years later I...
  10. Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch: So lately I just got Minecraft to play with my step dad he plays on ps4 while I play on switch although I have one problem. This doesn’t happen to my step dad ever but on the switch if my switch...