Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note

Discus and support Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it seems Microsoft now own Activision which is great news, (please read my other post to understand this in more detail)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H POPPIN, Jan 22, 2022.

1. H POPPIN
    H POPPIN Guest

Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note

So it seems Microsoft now own Activision which is great news, (please read my other post to understand this in more detail)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ible-one/1dce3efb-de21-4ac4-a722-7d95b4dd2fd3

The thread above is in-depth knowledge I have found and know about issues found and hopes also, so before committing on this be sure to read also I advise,

So my discussion is basically,in future my hope for blur to become backwards compatible! , yes the best arcade racing game! I know license issues still might still cause some issues,but there has been several games which have been disc only that are backwards compatible ! This is true, and some games have been removed digital to purchase,but the disc still works,this has happen to a few games over the years on the backwards program,so my hope now ms owns the games ip,they could finally make blur backwards disc only to avoid license problems, I know this is not making money for them,but to save the game from been forgotten! Phil Spencer does say he wants to preserve games for the future,all in a recent actical he states video games should be like music, be able to play in years to come, so I looked up the recent ips they now own, singularity is another game I hoped comes backwards also! Also the hope for a brand new blur 2 which was in the works guys! I just hope it sticks to being arcade type and not open world like Forza horizon.

I hope we get call off duty protocol over playstation now lol, example coldwar zombie mode on ANY map! Not just a exclusive to playstation,that was unfair! So let's not give playstation call of duty the extras for the first year or so see how they like it lol,but been nice, let's just release a game the same for everyone,ms stop this selfish practice and make games for everyone from day one,

:)

H POPPIN, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up

Aside from the backwards compatibility team being on hold, the developers are responsible for approving the licensing on the Xbox One hardware. If Microsoft doesn't own the rights to the game then legally they can not add it to the backwards compatibility
    program.
    Plus the developers of blur no longer exist.Shame as it was my favourite multiplayer game on the 360.
  3. ZonalRobert Win User

Backwards Compatibility

i cant find a way to contact making blur backward compatibility i find on every site to contact making blur backward compatibility and i still dont find it
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can you play all old box games or just certain ones with xbox one?

Only games from the backwards compatibility list can be played on the One. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility?xr=shellnav If
    you own them on disc, you can use the disc, otherwise, any games you already own digitally will be available in your games and apps as ready to install. Since the 360 Kinect is not backwards compatible with the One, Kinect games are not compatible.
  5. H POPPIN Win User

DEVS READ Blur will be backwards compatible one day and calling the developers for help!

As every once in a while i get my BLUR itch , i play and i research any info on blur fir bwc, i found this thread that gave me some hope as the people in it listed some bwc disc only games and were never made digital, now im nit saying all there info is
    100% correct but it certainly has gave me hope

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-360-games-are-backwards-compatible-but-are-delisted-or-unavailable-on-the-xbox-marketplace.36376/

Click here
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One not detecting Xbox 360 backwards compatible disks

Don't think it works so well with some of the backwards discs but works fine on digital only on the 360 side on xbox one. Can you try any other games that backwards compat to see if might be your disc or that?.
Thema:

1. Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note - Similar Threads - Microsoft own Blur

2. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  3. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  4. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  5. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  6. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  7. I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been charged a payment for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox: A payment has come out my account for Microsoft Xbox but I don’t own an Xbox (or know anyone that does). Nothing is showing when I log into my Microsoft account. Can anyone help?...
  8. How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my sons xbox account to his own microsoft account: My sons xbox account is under my microsoft account, as it was setup when he was young. He now wants to transfer this to his own account. I cannot believe the lack of foresight that nobody at...
  9. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  10. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...