Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

Discus and support Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Jr Cabrera, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was playing Star wars Fallen Order, a gen 3 game(Xbox one) on this "powerful" console and it died. The whole system crashed. It will now not turn on. I did not even play with the console for more than a few hours a week. I am a dad that works and full time job ,60 hours a week, so what little time I have I would play but only for like an hour or the most two. Madden ,Star wars ,and Fornite. Some NBA 2k but nothing that would push the limits. The console would shut off before like three times prior,but this time it was done. Called support and we tried resets, hard resets, and I even tried to clean the dust( very minimal dust was on the console). They said I was out of warranty and all I could do was take it to a local service center,Best buy , but they could not further assist . I tried and had it looked at and they said the motherboard was toasted.... I kept my console cleaned, well ventilated with space around the console, and hardly even turned on the console and played it. Yet I had a lemon . I was upset that my family spent so much money on a console I desired . I called Microsoft back and they said I could send it in but they would charge $299.00 to look at it and if they could not fix it , the would send a refurbished console. I had read reviews on launch date title consoles being defective for over heating and that the refurbished ones would do the same . I'm thinking, my family spent $499.00 plus tax on this console and now another $299.00 wow. I was like my son's PS5 has had no issues and he plays the **** out of it. No issues . I was very upset, sad , and disappointed. I've lost respect for the company. I still have this big paper weight on the corner floor of my bed room with no solution other than buy a new console. If anyone knows of who can work on this console please let me know. Microsoft use to be a great company with high standards but it looks like Sony or Nintendo is the way to go. My original Nintendo switch is still going and it was a launch model. Never had it shut off or die other than the battery not being charged. I remember a time Microsoft would resolve 360 ring of deaths , send you replacement parts for smalls fixes and not charge you as a thank you for being a Xbox owner. I have owned all of the Xbox consoles and sad to say this will probably be my last .

:)

Thomas Jr Cabrera, Mar 30, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My gta5 i not download it scam for my money

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dezmond

In oder to assist you properly please answer the following questions :

Is this happening on Xbox?
    If that's the case, do you have an Xbox One (Fat, S, X) or a Series X/S console?
    When did you purchased the game?
    What happens when you try downloading it? Are you receiving a message or is asking you to buy?

And, in case you're on Series X/S. Are you trying to download the enhanced version or the regular version?
  3. chris bellamy1 Win User

account needs verifying, but form says not enough information

will do thanks for youre help. if no joy i will sell xbox series x as i wont support this kind of company.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  5. MattT225 Win User

Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

There are no other drives attached to the series x.

The store where system was purchased doesn't have any in stock and I was told by them, due to an agreement with Microsoft, they are unable to hold any xbox devices for costumers.

It would be great if Microsoft could send best buy (in Poughkeepsie, ny) a series x with my name on it to bypass said "no hold" agreement.

I've already done the reset with no luck. I know it's not just me due to others in Reddit reporting similar issue.

When will the Poughkeepsie, NY store get additional series x xboxes? Can one be shipped there with a hold for me?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GUNDOWNZERO

I understand that you want to play disc games on the series S but I think you already know that's not possible..
    Series S is an all digital console. A Disc can't be be used on it.
    I know what it feels I have some physical copies for old games like FH3, and basically all the forza saga.
    I can play the games only on my Series X.

Both consoles are great, but depending what you need you may need to choose between Series S and X

If you have old games and you don't want to buy a Series X your best bet right now to play them is get an Xbox One X or Xbox one S console
Thema:

Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

1. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft longer great

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked...
  5. All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library

in XBoX on Windows
    All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library: I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in this thread but it resulted in all of my...
  6. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  7. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  8. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  9. Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists: Hello, My Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists, I have tried the recovery through another email many many many times and it continuously says I have not provided enough...
  10. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...