Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions

Discus and support Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been looking on line for a long time now and not once have i found a single response from microsoft with reguards a wireless headset for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DALTON5150-413A8E0A-A06D-4953-984E-6DA7A8249E5C, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions

I have been looking on line for a long time now and not once have i found a single response from microsoft with reguards a wireless headset for the Xbox one, I have seen many requests from x1 owners asking the question since 2012 but have not seen one response
    in which microsoft say yeah we hear you and we are going to look at it, nope, the only true wireless headset is released by turtle beach at a staggering £249.99 to which shows the technology is there but the multi billion pound company would rather concentrate
    on apps. I purchased a X0four headset as it said wireless on the box but in means of actual wireless i do not count the wire to the controller as wireless..

So microsoft the NEXT GEN console doesn't seem to even have the technology as the previous console you produced. Going one better than the 360 should have meant it had everything the 360 has only better it took you almost a year to add DLNA media to the
    X1 how about you have the Stones to reply to the simple question WHEN WILL MICROSOFT RELEASE A TRULY WIRELESS HEADSET???

KIND REGUARDS

A LIFE LONG XBOX GAMER

:)

DALTON5150-413A8E0A-A06D-4953-984E-6DA7A8249E5C, Mar 17, 2015
  2. LORDIE1991
    LORDIE1991 Guest
    my code wont redeem says error has been reported try again later any ideas

reguards to halo wars remastered i have tried to do on xbox and pc reguards Tim

LORDIE1991, Mar 17, 2015
  3. Xbox live account stolen banned can we unban this account and recover

my gamertag " tjsykes " was stolen alomg with my hotmail can you help me plz and i will need to change my e-mail plz responed
    ASAP thanks

GraduateJarl172, Mar 17, 2015
  4. Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions

Microsoft do not look at the forums sadly. If you want to request something like this, I suggest going to the feedback forum here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Dr Black Bones, Mar 17, 2015
  5. I dont know , as I dont use them but would using ...

Some £40 wireless headphones for game and chat , and kinnect for your mic work to suit your needs . Maybe I am way off base , just trying to be helpful tho.

TheSilverTash, Mar 17, 2015
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Regaurds? Lol.

I'd rather have a company like Turtle Beach make a wireless headset (they do) because that is what their speciality is. MS isn't known for class headsets.

Save up some money and buy that TB wireless headset. I'd rather MS focus on the UI and other features than a headset regardless of how much money they're worth.

brandiesel1, Mar 17, 2015
  7. Have to say I generally agree with the OP.

There are several good things about the XBone, but so many fundamental small flaws that are just not excusable in the year 2015 with the kind of technology and standards people have become accustomed to. They still shop the console with controllers that
    use AA batteries for example. I have been using those for over 25 years.

And regarding the actual point about MS listening to customers - I couldn't agree more. It seems to me the support forums are slow to respond, and there are over 17,000 votes on a post about allowing media player to play music without snap, that was posted
    in June 2014, and still nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I do still love my XBox, but the problem is because there is lack of choice in these things MS get away with total complacency.

ExploitedZebra, Mar 17, 2015
  8. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

One of the reasons I prefer the 360/X1 controller over the PS3/PS4; batteries die...pop in some more. I like wireless and do not want to attach a cord while playing...ever.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Mar 17, 2015
  9. Soo many small things that are just not excusable.

Ok mr perfect, go make your own console with millions of lines of code to tend to and then remember too add full wireless headsets in which you SAY were normal tech on the 360.

You obviously didnt spend much time on the 360 for the first five years. Im not even positive one existed then. And the last 5 im pretty sure the headsets were 500$ so know your stuff before posting.

I had a pair of X42's for the 360 which were purchased after many of regular types of headsets and a few different model 3rd party headsets.at the time this particular headset ran 350$ and was not even tpp quality at the time.

Did you ever stop and think outside your own opinion that maybe MS simply does not care and are busy tending to the things that matter surrounding their bussiness and employee's.

With that being said I am going to agree with one of the guys above... "forum wonky for me dont know who you are" but let the software guys do the software and let the speaker guys do the speakers.

~is it better to be a jack of all trades and an ace at nothing. Or to let the aces work seperately solely focusing on their field of expertise.

That being said I think the forum you are looking for resides among the web site of your favorite speaker and headset companies.

Listed mia 510, Mar 17, 2015
  10. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I had a wireless one on the 360 for about a year before I went back to a wired one. I always forgot to charge it and would be out of luck when it died.

For X1 Astro A50s are wireless to a point. But they do cost a pretty penny and I assume it's not really what OP is looking for.

Check out the Official Xbox Feedback site and add the suggestion if it's not already there
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

bowski477, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Full wireless headsets are a pain, To this day they are costly. And one needs too buy rechargable batterys and chargers to even use them the amount they want.

And we all know rechargable batterys and theyre chargers are expensive as well.

I say more wires!

Listed mia 510, Mar 17, 2015
  12. That section of the forum has been locked for almost a year.

NonSportsGirl, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Listed mia 510 Win User

Soo many small things that are just not excusable.

Ok mr perfect, go make your own console with millions of lines of code to tend to and then remember too add full wireless headsets in which you SAY were normal tech on the 360.

You obviously didnt spend much time on the 360 for the first five years. Im not even positive one existed then. And the last 5 im pretty sure the headsets were 500$ so know your stuff before posting.

I had a pair of X42's for the 360 which were purchased after many of regular types of headsets and a few different model 3rd party headsets.at the time this particular headset ran 350$ and was not even tpp quality at the time.

Did you ever stop and think outside your own opinion that maybe MS simply does not care and are busy tending to the things that matter surrounding their bussiness and employee's.

With that being said I am going to agree with one of the guys above... "forum wonky for me dont know who you are" but let the software guys do the software and let the speaker guys do the speakers.

~is it better to be a jack of all trades and an ace at nothing. Or to let the aces work seperately solely focusing on their field of expertise.

That being said I think the forum you are looking for resides among the web site of your favorite speaker and headset companies.
  14. TheSilverTash Win User

I dont know , as I dont use them but would using ...

Some £40 wireless headphones for game and chat , and kinnect for your mic work to suit your needs . Maybe I am way off base , just trying to be helpful tho.
  15. Listed mia 510 Win User

Full wireless headsets are a pain, To this day they are costly. And one needs too buy rechargable batterys and chargers to even use them the amount they want.

And we all know rechargable batterys and theyre chargers are expensive as well.

I say more wires!
  16. bowski477 Win User

I had a wireless one on the 360 for about a year before I went back to a wired one. I always forgot to charge it and would be out of luck when it died.

For X1 Astro A50s are wireless to a point. But they do cost a pretty penny and I assume it's not really what OP is looking for.

Check out the Official Xbox Feedback site and add the suggestion if it's not already there
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  17. ExploitedZebra Win User

Have to say I generally agree with the OP.

There are several good things about the XBone, but so many fundamental small flaws that are just not excusable in the year 2015 with the kind of technology and standards people have become accustomed to. They still shop the console with controllers that
    use AA batteries for example. I have been using those for over 25 years.

And regarding the actual point about MS listening to customers - I couldn't agree more. It seems to me the support forums are slow to respond, and there are over 17,000 votes on a post about allowing media player to play music without snap, that was posted
    in June 2014, and still nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I do still love my XBox, but the problem is because there is lack of choice in these things MS get away with total complacency.
Thema:

1. Microsoft NEEDS to responed reguards Questions - Similar Threads - Microsoft NEEDS responed

2. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  5. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  8. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...