Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

Discus and support Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Masonismo, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Masonismo
    Masonismo Guest

Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been repeatedly shadow banned 4 times. (Shadow bans are when you play with all the hackers, it’s mostly innocent players though.) I would go to Activision support but they don’t care. Change needs to happen someone needs to get fired. Fix the game this is robbery. We are innocent, check Activision subreddit for more people like me.

:)

Masonismo, Jul 17, 2023
  2. AGH88 Win User

Hello,

I have used a VPN and got a permanent ban ... ok

after that, I bought i new PC and a new account

The question is :

Can I use the same OneDrive and sync my Documents, pictures, and my Desktop? or Activision will detect it and ban me again?

Thank you very much in Advance
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been repeatedly shadow banned 4 times. (Shadow bans are when you play with all the hackers, it’s mostly innocent players though.) I would go to Activision support but they don’t care. Change needs to happen someone needs to get fired. Fix the game this is robbery. We are innocent, check Activision subreddit for more people like me.
    Microsoft cant do anything about a ban in a game that they dont make or manage the servers to. Activision gave the ban so only Activision can take it away.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Microsoft does not enforce bans within any game, all banning of game servers is carried out by the developers, not Microsoft.

If you think you have been banned from the game unfairly and want to request an appeal, you can do so with Activision by following the information in this link

https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Activision is not involved with those services

This is not activision, Microsoft does not own Activision. at this time, ans is legally barred from influencing their business until if/when that happens. We have no information on any plans for changes in policy one way or the other, and won't until if and when an official public statement is made

You should contact Activision support about their policies and procedures when it comes to bans. It's unlikely they will be forthcoming about their detection methods
  6. Trollarch Lv80 Win User

Jtaggers

That is false, Each of them such as Minnesota Burns, Trolled 5 year old kids that used mods or hacks in Call of Duty, THEY got banned, while the 5 year old modders didn't.

As far as I know, "Trolling" is not illegal, and is not against any rules in Call of Duty, or Xbox LIVE. And you need to be at least 17 or 18 to play Call of Duty, And mods and hacks are strictly forbidden on Xbox and games. So, A message to XBLEF:
    You are ugly, Do your job right. Ban the hackers, Reward the adults.
Thema:

1. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft needs fix

2. Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!: This error has jist happened to me after i updated my xbox one, i can not join partys, play games, open microsoft store or open settings. **** Microsoft you need to fix this immediately....
  3. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  4. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  5. how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?: I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. whenever I play an online Minecraft server a message pops up and it goes as following : you need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I tried every single...
  6. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  7. Need Microsoft to fix my rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft to fix my rank: I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating,...
  8. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  9. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd
  10. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation: i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to...