Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

Discus and support Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ll OGxDRE ll3, May 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host

:)

ll OGxDRE ll3, May 29, 2018
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Xbox Live no Parity

It's actually a legitimate question. Microsoft's Azure servers are kickass. If third party publishers are using their own servers and not Microsoft's, how is that fair to Xbox One owners? More publishers need to opt to use the Azure servers, even if the PS4 versions can't.

isturbo1, May 29, 2018
  3. Xbox quitting game and returning to home screen randomly

I have called Microsoft Support. This issue started for me yesterday with NBA2k14 only. I reinstalled the game and the same issue occurred. The Microsoft Support Rep. had told me that the issue is with 2k servers and that their was possibly a patch or update on the website. I did not find one. You may need to check the game manufacterers for updates. uninstalling and reinstalling should prompt the update but if they are having server issues then we may need to wait until their server issues are fixed to attempt the update again. If its an issue with your xbox then you may want to put in a service ticket.

THREE6KILLAH77, May 29, 2018
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Customer service and getting absolutely no help with fc24

this issue is with connecting to EA servers, Microsoft have no way to fix this kind of issue as they do not operate the servers you connect to, you pay Xbox live just to get through the paywall, all third party games run their own servers which Microsoft has no access too.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Game connection problems

you pay to access live, but in fact you are connecting through a paywall to activisions servers not microsofts. it is activisions servers currently playing up. you will find that most if not all third party games online servers are hosted and paid for by the devs/publisher. so microsoft cannot fix the servers.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Cant invite

There was Xbox Live server issues earlier this evening with parties and invite functionality, but they should be fixed by now.

If something doesn't seem to work on Xbox Live, always check the
    server status
    page if there's any problems on Microsoft's end.

At the time of this posting, all Xbox Live servers are functioning normally.
  7. xSovietx 317 Win User

UPnP Strict NAT /w "Instant-on"

Party system is not working...the main part that makes xbox live...needs fixed asap Microsoft.
  8. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox live

because microsoft need your money for their support teams, the cheevo servers and the profile servers.

all third party game devs/publishers host their own servers and pay for them.
Thema:

Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

1. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server - Similar Threads - Microsoft need fix

2. Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!: This error has jist happened to me after i updated my xbox one, i can not join partys, play games, open microsoft store or open settings. **** Microsoft you need to fix this immediately....
  3. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  4. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  5. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  6. how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?: I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. whenever I play an online Minecraft server a message pops up and it goes as following : you need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I tried every single...
  7. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  8. Need Microsoft to fix my rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft to fix my rank: I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating,...
  9. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  10. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation: i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to...