Microsoft: need help bad !!!

Discus and support Microsoft: need help bad !!! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): need help bad !!! Well guys a while back i created a family account but now i don't remember the email and password can someone... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXMonopolyM4nXx, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Microsoft: need help bad !!!

Microsoft (Routers): need help bad !!!
    Well guys a while back i created a family account but now i don't remember the email and password can someone help me get it back somehow because i'm trying to buy things but i cant. i got this impression people will start saying, well why did you put
    the family setting on anyway well i got a little brother and i don't want him to use all my money so if someone can help me find back the email and password i used back then it will be really appreciated (Please don't use my info for bad stuff in case you
    find it OK Microsoft: need help bad !!! :)

:)

xXMonopolyM4nXx, Oct 18, 2016
  2. ASoberChug
    ASoberChug Guest
    Need help Bad.

Well, it's been showing the X between the NETWORK and INTERNET stage during the test connection. When i test it says "Internet Error" and the Status codes i posted are what it shows on the screen.

ASoberChug, Oct 18, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Need Help bad !!!

You will need to contact telephone support about any unauthorized account access claims. An XBOX Support agent will be able to assist you by taking down some information and having the XBOX Live Enforcement Team investigate. This process can take 30 days
    or more depending on the case. You can reach telephone support by going to the
    XBOX Support website
    , scroll all the way to the bottom and click Contact Us. Select the following prompts from the drop down menu > Billing and Subscriptions > Account Security > Other. After you have done that, please click "Request a Call", on that page
    there is a button that says "Call us directly" you can click that if you would like to directly call XBOX Support yourself, or you can go through the process of getting a call back from XBOX Support.

HassanB, Oct 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: need help bad !!!