Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LarsEbbesen, Feb 15, 2017.

1. LarsEbbesen
    LarsEbbesen Guest

Microsoft (Routers): Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator
    There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it and it worked. In youtube search for "How to fix the 1-80004005 Error Code for FSX".

Note that I did not see this error until I applied SP1 and SP2. The net fix was to run regedit and get to a location where the value was set to "partmgr" when it should be "PartMgr". Once I made that change in the registry it worked and I was able to activate
    FSX.

:)

LarsEbbesen, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.

gameshoes3003, Feb 15, 2017
  3. TFS Lysander
    TFS Lysander Guest
    Xbox One Flight Sim?

There are very few flight simulators or the Xbox 360, but those few go extremely unaccredited. Birds of Steel, Over G Fighters are arguable the most realistic flight sim's for the 360. Whats the chances of there being a flight simulator on Xbox One, a
    new system with new amazing abilities.

Personally, I think if Microsoft decided to create an Xbox exclusive Flight Simulator kinda like Microsoft Flight. I think Microsoft Flight was a good idea, especially if it had the same scale as Flight Simulator X (which im sure could be ran on an Xbox
    One)

Or, maybe even a combat flight simulator like Over G Fighters, but with updated graphics and airplanes.

....Maybe im over thinking it, the flight sim genre hasn't been the most popular in this recent gaming industry.

But I know for sure that im not the only fan of aviation that also loves to play xbox.

TFS Lysander, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the same problem, can install the Deluxe Edition but get an error when I try to activate. I found that are two updates to FSX, SP1 and SP2. SP1 does not fix the activation problem and SP2 will not allow me to even start FSX without an error. Backed
    out SP2 in order to start FSX.

LarryCallaghan, Jul 31, 2018
  5. There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it and it worked. In youtube search for "How to fix the 1-80004005 Error Code for FSX".

Note that I did not see this error until I applied SP1 and SP2. The net fix was to run regedit and get to a location where the value was set to "partmgr" when it should be "PartMgr". Once I made that change in the registry it worked and I was able to activate
    FSX.

LarryCallaghan, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: