Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

Discus and support Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Al_Pachino_vs_5, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which are legal and allowed in tournaments). If I can't play fighting games on my device, then I will decide to change the gaming platform. Microsoft, come to your senses, this is madness. You are destroying your console's community.
    Many thanks to everyone who will help spread this message and convey to the management of Xbox that this decision can deal a blow not only to individual communities who love to play on specific controllers, but also to mass players from poor countries who buy official consoles and games for large prices, but are trying to save on devices.

submitted by /u/Al_Pachino_vs_5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Al_Pachino_vs_5, Nov 1, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What is the Titan Two device and can I use it for joysticks that are “non-compatible” for xbox for the xbox version of msfs 2020? Please read

Any controller that is hooked up to an Xbox must be licensed from Microsoft in order to function, and will contain markings on the packaging to that effect. Even if it did, game will not contain profiles for unauthorized devices and they would not support any features beyond those of a basic controller.
  3. Amy Paull Win User

Second attempt on this particular forum

I'd like to add that I have received multiple emails regarding my "account", that I don't have, according to Microsoft and Xbox. Including the email regarding this post. Please, PLEASE, SOMEONE help me figure this out and STOP the reoccurring withdrawals from my "non existent account". And possibly get a refund for 11 unauthorized withdrawals!!!!!
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Gamescore Reset to 0

I see, must of been lack of guidance maybe, as only the Policy Enforcement team can answer your question regarding this Gamerscore Rest.
  5. brandon weaver1 Win User

Charged for subscription I dont own

How do I get Microsoft to contact me or me contact them to stop the unauthorized charges?
  6. TimmyHD Win User

Connect joy stick to xbox

Any JoyStick will have had to have passed Microsoft testing to be approved for use

so some Logitech and Turtle Beach ones should work and some others are approved to

plug into the accessibility controller,its a good thing that Microsoft have a quality control

policy to stop poor quality 3rd party products swamping the market.
Thema:

Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

1. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft MUST STOP

2. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  3. Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Tunnel Connection, this should be a Fast Reverse Proxy, Microsoft u must know, Frp...: First and First, IPV4 have Public address and Private address bcz NAT technology, more NAT means ur network have to pass more gateway (basically network have to pass more hardware), and Public...
  4. Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Xbox App: Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account: My Windows Xbox app is stating "Your Microsoft Store account must match your Xbox account". It is not letting me play cloud games because of this. I am also unable to stream from my Series X...
  5. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...: Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove...
  6. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!: I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you destroyed your platform! congratulations!...
  7. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?: I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event....
  8. Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ownership verification must be Broken.: For months I have been asked to verify that I am the owner of my account I have used for years with nothing but sorry all your correct answers on the form that you filled out 1000 times is...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator says an update must be installed.: OK opens the store but no update is visible for the program. I've searched high and low to find the update, but to no avail! Where can this update be found? 6e66706d-5267-45c6-8240-f025b6fc8d90
  10. You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL

in XBoX on Windows
    You need to authenticate microsoft services or you must be logged into XBL: So recently I started to get a message when I join a server `you need to authenticate microsoft services` so i tried to sign out and sign in that didn`t work so i made a new minecraft account for...