Microsoft: MS Jackpot will not save to cloud!

Discus and support Microsoft: MS Jackpot will not save to cloud! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): MS Jackpot will not save to cloud! On my desktop computer when opening MS Jackpot I get an error message "There was a problem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by pap1945, Jun 27, 2017.

1. pap1945
    pap1945 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): MS Jackpot will not save to cloud!
    On my desktop computer when opening MS Jackpot I get an error message "There was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud. Please check your internet connection and try again" However all other games work fine to the cloud, like bingo and MS solitaire
    collection. Also in Jackpot the game level works fine. It's just the coin balance. Please help? What now?

:)

pap1945, Jun 27, 2017
  2. dell122
    dell122 Guest
    Microsoft: on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud

Microsoft (Routers): on microsoft jackpot i get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balnce to the cloud
    on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud

dell122, Jun 27, 2017
  3. dell122
    dell122 Guest
    Microsoft: microsoft jackpot

Microsoft (Routers): microsoft jackpot
    on opening Microsoft jackpot I get message saying there was a problem saving your coin balance to the cloud

dell122, Jun 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: