Microsoft money grab and No support

Discus and support Microsoft money grab and No support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft anymore is just a money grab with no support after they have your money in hand. Obviously there is no support from Microsoft anymore, once... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Beaton2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. John Beaton2
    John Beaton2 Guest

Microsoft anymore is just a money grab with no support after they have your money in hand.

Obviously there is no support from Microsoft anymore, once you buy something from them, that's it, your done with any support and when something goes wrong, to bad you are stuck with the problem on your own, Microsoft is just a money grab and then your left out of the loop.

:)

John Beaton2, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi John B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry you have a bad experience with Microsoft, could you tell me what problem you are having, so I can give you better help? I am not a Microsoft employee, I am just a gamer like you, but maybe I can help you by giving you some information that is useful to you.

I wait your answer.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

360 controller needs to work on the X1 IMMEDIATELY or I'm changing teams!

[quote user="OcR Chieftain"]Creating a new controller and not supporting the 360 controller is nothing more than a MASSIVE money grab.[/quote]It isn't a money grab, but since you apparently haven't bothered to read up on the changes since they were revealed
    in May, 2013, the explanation would be lost on you.
  4. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Titanfall 2, on the "competition"?

Bring something like Zombies mode to TF then we will see Microsoft shelling out money to grab them.
  5. HassanB Win User

Money grab and nothing more

6. LxWhite030 Win User

Is the first gamertag change really free?

This is clearly false advertising designed to catch people off guard as it did myself. Microsoft grabbed $10 of my money but lost $100000 of my faith. Way to go microsoft.
Thema:

1. Microsoft money grab and No support - Similar Threads - Microsoft money grab

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  6. The money remains in the Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The money remains in the Microsoft account: My daughters added the gift cards I purchased to their accounts. However, when they attempt to buy something, it says "Ask Parents" and then requests payment from me, even though their Microsoft...
  7. How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy vbucks with Microsoft money: I have tried and tried again to buy vbucks with Microsoft account money by every time I get to the “add a payment method” screen the is no option to select Microsoft account balance. What do I...
  8. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  9. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  10. Minecraft Migration just a money grab for Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration just a money grab for Microsoft: Having purchased Minecraft back in 1.0, now since I no longer have access to the email account from 10 years ago, and Mojang never asked me any "security questions" I am forced to purchase another...