Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset it was working pefectly for about a month, today in the middle of a TEAMS meeting suddenly i can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdminMask, Nov 7, 2021.

1. AdminMask
    AdminMask Guest

Hi, i have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset it was working pefectly for about a month, today in the middle of a TEAMS meeting suddenly i can hear anytrhing, when i check the headset i noticed that the light is on , i tried to turn off the headset. but the light still on even when the power is turning off, it s like freezing. The light of the USB dongle was turned off and the headset disconnected. So i try now to keep it on until it got decharged then i will try to charge it and turn it on. Is there anyway to hard reset the headset ? Thanks

:)

AdminMask, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. Ghorman-3FC6FCB5-936 Win User

MW3 female White Tee Code

4. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

MW3 vs. GOW3 console

5. SGT SADLER Win User

How does it work with the headset

I'm personally waiting for a Wireless headset there isn't 1 wireless headset on the market they all say they wireless but have this rediculous cord going from headset to controller which seems to always catch on something and cause strangling or breakage
    of cord i have somehow broken 2 headsets that came with the One cause of a silly cord to controller, bring back the Microsoft Wireless Headset .
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Quick question... I need an answer.

Thema:

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Wireless

2. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  3. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...
  4. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...: I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded...
  5. Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II: I preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the Call of Duty game it’s self. Microsoft is now saying I don’t own it and I can’t start it up. b14e9b1c-1b5d-4c3e-8054-9c69a0f0450c
  6. Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S: Hello together! In the last update, the function for livestreaming with Twitch was activated in the guide menu. Yesterday evening I wanted to test this and so far everything works. However,...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store: Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available. I reseted the complete Console and...
  9. data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...: data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on xbox 1 how do i download it? d08b8dd8-00c0-4c85-9989-41caf4e675d2
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store: Like many people, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare, digitally through my xBox one on 4/3/21. To play multiplayer mode in the game file, it says I need to download several Downloadable...