Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David H123456, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using headset for some reason sounds very low with all volume settings maxed out. Any ideas for a solution?

:)

David H123456, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your headset problem.

Please check on this link for some steps that you can do:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/set-u...

You can also try checking for updates on the headset to see if that will help with the problem.
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

Chat Headsets

100% agree. I have a nice sound system for my gaming audio. I want a nice wireless headset for my chat as well. It's a shame Microsoft no longer makes a wireless headset.
  4. Agent Goomba Win User

Razer Chimaera 5.1 audio problem?

That's a shame.. It's a great headset, too bad for the very low chat audio...
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Casque arctis 9x le son sort également du téléviseur

Sounds coming from headphones and TV at the same time is normal for the console...the other day I left my stereo on (my TV is wired through it) and couldn't work out why the audio from my headphones sounded different!

As to the audio through a headset being lower quality, that would depend really....if the audio signal for the headset is coming directly from the Xbox (wireless headset or wired), then I'd argue it's better quality than that carried to the TV via the HDMI cable. For me, my wireless headset is plugged into my controller (using an adapter) and the sound quality is miles better than the TV is capable of (is even better than my very good stereo too)
  6. iTsFx Win User

I am getting audio cut outs and no sound on cod online

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you're experiencing audio cut outs and no sound while playing Call of Duty online, here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your headset's battery level: If your wireless headset battery is low, it can cause audio cut outs or no sound. Charge your headset fully and see if the issue is resolved.

Check your headset's firmware: Ensure that your headset is running the latest firmware. You can do this by using the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC.

Check the game settings: Go to the game settings and ensure that the audio settings are correctly set to your headset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Wireless

2. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS: So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there...
  3. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...: I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded...
  4. Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II: I preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the Call of Duty game it’s self. Microsoft is now saying I don’t own it and I can’t start it up. b14e9b1c-1b5d-4c3e-8054-9c69a0f0450c
  5. Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S: Hello together! In the last update, the function for livestreaming with Twitch was activated in the guide menu. Yesterday evening I wanted to test this and so far everything works. However,...
  6. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset: Hi, i have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset it was working pefectly for about a month, today in the middle of a TEAMS meeting suddenly i can hear anytrhing, when i check the headset i noticed...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store: Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available. I reseted the complete Console and...
  9. data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...: data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on xbox 1 how do i download it? d08b8dd8-00c0-4c85-9989-41caf4e675d2
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store: Like many people, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare, digitally through my xBox one on 4/3/21. To play multiplayer mode in the game file, it says I need to download several Downloadable...