Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Nguyen2, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Alex Nguyen2
    Alex Nguyen2 Guest

So I just bought the Microsoft Modern Webcam and I am trying to use the mic. However, according to online sources the only way to turn on the mic is to use the Microsoft accessory center but there is no such thing for mac. Is there any other way to turn on the mic inside the webcam? The camera works but mic doesn't

:)

Alex Nguyen2, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S

Hi Weidhas! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You’ll need a 1080p webcam that has a YUY2 or NV12 format to stream with it. Most Logitech and Microsoft LifeCam webcams have this format.

The Microsoft Modern Webcam seems to not support this format
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Minecraft MacOS Family Sharing

Athe MacOs version is also ancient and wouldn't be supported connecting to modern versions
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

5. Rostom L Win User

Would I be able to play Minecraft on my Mac, if I purchase it through the Xbox website?

Hi there!

As long as you purchase the Minecraft Java Edition, it will work on your MacOS. Be sure to use the same Microsoft account to access the game on your MacOS so your game license will be detected in game.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

Thema:

1. Microsoft Modern Webcam with MacOS - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Webcam

2. Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Modern Wireless headset-Audio sounds very low: I just recently purchase the Microsoft modern wireless headset. Im using it on a brand new Dell Laptop via USB and operating it on the Ringcentral dialer system app for work. The audio while using...
  3. How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I purchase Modern Warfare II (2022) again after Microsoft accidentally cancelled my...: I attempted to open Modern Warfare II (2022) and was repeatedly prompted to buy the game even though I previously preordered and played during the early access period. I proceeded to be refunded...
  4. Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft is saying I don’t not own Call of Duty Modern Wardare II: I preordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II through the Call of Duty game it’s self. Microsoft is now saying I don’t own it and I can’t start it up. b14e9b1c-1b5d-4c3e-8054-9c69a0f0450c
  5. Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S: Hello together! In the last update, the function for livestreaming with Twitch was activated in the guide menu. Yesterday evening I wanted to test this and so far everything works. However,...
  6. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset: Hi, i have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset it was working pefectly for about a month, today in the middle of a TEAMS meeting suddenly i can hear anytrhing, when i check the headset i noticed...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store: Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available. I reseted the complete Console and...
  9. data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on...: data pack 1 and 2 on the Microsoft store says not currently available for modern warfare on xbox 1 how do i download it? d08b8dd8-00c0-4c85-9989-41caf4e675d2
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - DLCs Not Available on MicroSoft Store: Like many people, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare, digitally through my xBox one on 4/3/21. To play multiplayer mode in the game file, it says I need to download several Downloadable...