Microsoft Minesweeper (Windows Phone)

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper (Windows Phone) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I apologize if this is the wrong area to post this. I would normally contact the Developer Arkadium, but their Contact page says E-mail address is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Draco Yorik, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Draco Yorik
    Draco Yorik Guest

I apologize if this is the wrong area to post this. I would normally contact the Developer Arkadium, but their Contact page says E-mail address is invalid no matter what is put into the field.

A lot of people have been having issues with unlocking an achievement called Serious Business in this game where others have not had the issue at all. Most of the players that I talked to have earned it when they were supposed to, while with others the achievement
    has not unlocked.

The achievement requires you to uncover a 6 or higher while playing. Though some have seen many of these squares the achievement never unlocks. I have been unable to unlock this achievement as well. I have uncovered multiple 6's playing on Medium as well
    as on expert. in both cases I have completed the field and failed to complete the field. At one point I revealed a 7 without flagging any mines and on my second tap. In all cases I made sure to start a new game as it specifies No Replay of same board.

I was wondering how to go about finding the exact parameters of the unlock condition of the achievement. Such as when does it check to see if the condition has been met. Do you have to find the 6 or higher at a specific second mark (either total game time
    or just board time)? Does it have to be found within a certain number of games? Perhaps it has to be found on the first game of that day or of when the program is open? There are lots of questions to find out how to unlock an achievement that some can and
    some cannot by doing the same thing.

:)

Draco Yorik, Jan 1, 2014
  2. JSTAND
    JSTAND Guest
    Daily Challenges in Windows 10 Phone

When are Daily Challenges going to be available in the Windows 10 Phone version of Minesweeper?

JSTAND, Jan 1, 2014
  3. XeZaR
    XeZaR Guest
    Minesweeper too on Lumia 720

This forum is about Microsoft Minesweeper for Windows 8.

XeZaR, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: