Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruth and Jon Oelrich, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows the bottom of the window. Unable to find any method to see bottom rows of tableau. Please fix.

:)

Ruth and Jon Oelrich, Jun 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ruth, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while playing Microsoft Minesweeper, in these situations the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. ReginaldATL Win User

Minesweeper crashing on Adventure...

I am seeing the same problem. Relatively new 8.1 install. Minesweeper adventure worked for a few days and then stopped. I removed the app and reinstalled it and it worked again. For a few days...

Today I created a new local account, tied it to the same Microsoft account in order to install the game.

It installed and ran adventure fine.

So I signed out and signed into my normal account. Minesweeper Adventure still fails.

Get the splash screen. Click on Adventure and it bring up the green load screen for about 4 seconds then back to the Windows startup screen. The task manager still shows Minesweeper running.

This appears to be a resource issue tied to the user account.
  4. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

Are you referring to Treasure Hunt (the standalone app) or Adventure Mode (the mode within Microsoft Minesweeper)?
  5. ChrisKMRT Win User

Daily Challenge for 3 Feb 2014

Agreed this seems to be the same issues as Minesweeper Adventure
  6. PrintedTrain772 Win User

Adventure Mode crash bug. Update please?

I too am running Windows 8.1: Version 6.3, build 9600 but on a Sony VAIO. I just installed Windows 8.1 a day ago. Before that I had no problem with Minesweeper. Now Adventure Mode starts to load but then crashes. I can play the Daily challenges without
    a problem. This Minesweeper problem is only one of the problems I'm having since installing Windows 8.1.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  7. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper: New updated Micrsoft Minesweeper: Adventure does not allow me to make it small enough to fit on my screen. It will go larger but not smaller. I am on level 196 and would hate to quit it. Also all...
  9. How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Get a Newer Version of Microsoft Minesweeper From the Microsoft Store?: I have two computers and would like to run the same version of Minesweeper in both and share my statistics. My office computer runs Minesweeper version 4.4.5191.0, which includes the option of...
  10. Microsoft Minesweep not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweep not loading: Worked up until today. Windows 10 platform and updated last week so it is not the update since I was able to play the game after the up date for at least one week. But today, I'm getting an...