Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network.

Discus and support Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network. Hey there, are you able to gain access to router settings?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hyjax, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hyjax
    Hyjax Guest

Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network.

Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-700: My Xbox One isn't connecting to my wireless network.
    Hey there, are you able to gain access to router settings?

:)

Hyjax, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Microsoft Microsoft MN-700: Xbox one s won't sign into wireless

Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-700: Xbox one s won't sign into wireless
    all sorted. Had to go into settings and restart the Xbox

PaleThunder8879, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Can't Communicate with Live

I have a wired connection to my laptop in order to connect to Live. My test says I'm connected to the Internet, but can't communicate with Live. I've opened all necessary ports in my firewall.

My Error Status Report as seen on console:

W:0000-000B

X:001-8005

Y:22AO-4000

Z: 8015-1002

ID:0006-0000

My router is the Microsoft Broadband Networking Wireless Base Station | MN-700, if that helps. Any suggestions and help would be appreciated!

SpetSnazzRuski, Oct 15, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Hyjax!

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Something that I have seen works is simply changing the name to your Xbox console, restarting the console and then attempting to reconnect to your network.

To change the name of your console go ahead and go to:

Settings > System > Console Info > Name

Once you change the name it should prompt a restart, if it does not go ahead and restart it manually. Once you've done this try and connect again.

Let us know if this worked!

XBF Erick C, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Hey there, are you able to gain access to router settings?

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: