Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show" Microsoft!!!! GIVE US A BASEBALL GAME!!!!! I'm sick... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChillingTie9128, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"
    Microsoft!!!! GIVE US A BASEBALL GAME!!!!! I'm sick of MLB the Show being the ONLY FRICKIN BASEBALL GAME worth a damn! Make something to compete and I WILL BUY IT!!!!!!!

thanks!

:)

ChillingTie9128, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Sgtbigmike
    Sgtbigmike Guest
    2015 BaseBall.....

I'm behind you completely on this one. I'm VERY tired of the lack of an authentic baseball title for the Xbox brand. RBI Baseball? Please don't be ridiculous. That game could never compete with MLB The Show for the baseball game crown.

It's like Microsoft holds a deaf ear to the complaints of baseball fans for their brand. MLB The Show has once again been the SOLE reason I purchased the PS4.

Sony has a true baseball experience and Microsoft simply doesn't for their Xbox brand.

Sgtbigmike, Feb 22, 2017
  3. MLB on X1

I agree, XBOX needs to release a realistic version of a Baseball game that will compete with MLB the Show for the PS4. RBI Baseball for the Xbox is a garbage game. I am a massive fan of my Xbox but I primarily only play the sports games, and am seriously
    considering the switch to PlayStation to have access to all the major sport titles. Stop fooling yourself Xbox and thinking that people are satisfied with your poor attempt at a major MLB franchise game. RBI Baseball just doesn't cut it and it leaves me feeling
    unsatisfied with my console choice

Engiefighterz, Feb 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft...give us a REALISTIC BASEBALL GAME to compete with "MLB the show"