Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Discus and support Microsoft: microsoft bingo in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): microsoft bingo Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OWLWOMAN1962, Jul 7, 2017.

1. OWLWOMAN1962
    OWLWOMAN1962 Guest

Microsoft (Routers): microsoft bingo
    Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.

:)

OWLWOMAN1962, Jul 7, 2017
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Microsoft Bingo

Hello ArmandRoux,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Microsoft Bingo is having issues. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Microsoft Bingo

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Microsoft Bingo
    Please fix Microsoft Bingo it has been down for days. It is my favorite bingo game.

ToastyCar131251, Jul 7, 2017
  4. AbbyManheim
    AbbyManheim Guest

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.

AbbyManheim, Nov 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: