Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Discus and support Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw! I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!

Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!
    I usually play daily Bingo, Jigsaw and Solitair but sinds several days i can't play Jigsaw and Bingo because the program closes just when i want to start!

What is the problem? Solitair does work!

:)

OpticSpoon58265, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Possible help to those who get 0x803F8001 error

I couldn't open Microsoft Bingo or Jigsaw. I tried deleting Bingo and reinstalling it, but couldn't due to the 0x803F8001 error; was getting a "license error". I used the app fixer from Microsoft to clear the Store cache and it didn't help. Then today,
    for giggles, I opened the Microsoft Solitaire collection. Then when it asked to upload info to or from the cloud, an error appeared, but then it did load info to the cloud and now I downloaded Bingo. Hope this helps anyone.

Badgerman1234, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Won't open

None of the Microsoft games will open. Jigsaw, mahjong, solitare and bingo. I've played all of them, finished daily's for November. Only played once or twice in December before everything stopped opening up.

Beleeze Rocks, Nov 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Microsoft Bingo and Jigsaw!