Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Discus and support Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works

Microsoft (Routers): Messaging problem and nothing works
    I am not able to message anyone on xbox one the why i can't send messages page doesn't help.

:)

MexicanMario146, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages.

I too am having this problem. My Xbox one as well as the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I tried sending myself a message to reset the count but it didn't work. Still showing one unread message
    but there is nothing to read or delete. For an OCD guy like me this is kind of annoying. Microsoft please provide some guidance for how to fix this. Thanks.

Beardo_Seattle, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Unable to Access Microsoft Solitaire & Mahjong

Recently I could not access either Solitaire or Mahjong. Both had a banner advising to install and nothing happened if you tried. I logged in as message requested and still nothing. Followed the instructions to uninstall and reinstall apps. When I try
    to reinstall, all I get are error messages" 0x80004005, 0xc03f300d and 0xc03f424e. I want my Solitaire Collection and Mahjong back in working order from Microsoft. I spent half a day yesterday attempting to resolve this issue to no avail. Microsoft needs
    to correct this problem immediately.

JointedCake7163, Nov 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft: Messaging problem and nothing works