Microsoft Mahjong Premium Access has disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft Mahjong Premium Access has disappeared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently renewed my Premium upgrade to Microsoft Mahjong however for the last 2 days my account only shows the standard access and I am being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PoppySteve, Dec 21, 2022.

1. PoppySteve
    PoppySteve Guest

I recently renewed my Premium upgrade to Microsoft Mahjong however for the last 2 days my account only shows the standard access and I am being bombarded with advertisements. My PC is on Windows 11 and I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Can anyone advise?

:)

PoppySteve, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First make sure that it is active by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders as well as https://account.microsoft.com/services. Once confirmed sign out both on your Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox Console Companion and then quit both apps before signing back in.

After all that re-launch the game.

You can also check this link: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. FintaFamily Win User

Ad free mahjong

Purchased a premium for ad-free play of microsoft mahjong but still seeing ads
  4. bleeman Win User

issues with my premium subscription

My premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire has not worked since I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 on the Insider Program Fast Ring. My premium subscription for Microsoft Mahjong has been working fine. Any help would be appreciated as my
    subscription is good through October 2016. Thanks!
  5. ED kRevali Win User

A large banner that is enlarged

Is this like a publicitybanner?, the Microsoft Mahjong premium will remove any publicity banners from the game.
  6. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Access has disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mahjong Premium

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  4. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  5. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  6. Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting ads in Microsoft Mahjong even though I subscribed to Premium: How do I fix this so I don't see ads? I paid for an annual subscription a month or two ago. Thank you. 38afbac0-70aa-490a-88df-3e5df50c0198
  7. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  8. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Error 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Premium Error 0x803F8001: I purchased the premium version of Microsoft Mahjong a few months ago and have been loving it ever since. However, I tried to go into the app this morning and receive the error 0x803F8001. I...
  9. Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed: I purchased the premium version in June 2016 but, following the replacement of Mahjong with a newer version, the premium version has been removed from my account. The replacement version did...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong Premium: I am running Microsoft Mahjong Premium on a Microsoft Surface Device with windows version 8.1 For the past couple of days (worked perfectly for previous 6 months) the pointer device stops working...